Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Am I the only one that feels that way?

SweetbutaPsycho
SweetbutaPsycho Member Posts: 253
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

Hey guys,

so I just finished another game of DBD playing Pig on Swamp. I played normally, found the first survivor and went to hook him in the basement. Meanwhile I had 3 survivors following me with flashlights ( they brought 4) down into the cellar trying to blind me and bodyblock me. I downed 2 before they could get the unhook and then the last 2 after the unhook. So basically the game was over at that point.

Endgame chat was as u expected. Basically telling me I didnt understand the game and thats not how u are supposed to play, I should have left after the first hook etc.

And this discussion is basically happening for me every 5-6 matches nowadays. That survivors tell me I played that wrongly and should have done that differently and bla bla bla.

Now maybe I'm not understanding how this game is supposed to work but when I play survivor I'm actually happy when I do stupid plays and the killer uses that against me. Thats I feel the only way to improve at this game. Make plays that are not optimal or just plain dumb and learn by having that used against u. I feel theres a lot of situations where players, both survivors and killers do some stupid plays and are expecting u to act like u have 1 IQ point.

Like yeah u just got unhooked but that doesnt mean u can just finish a gen even though I'm literary right next to u as killer. Or yeah I anticipated what hook u will go to and saboed it, that is no reason to go batshit and facecamp me even though ur game went fine up to that point. And like the list of those things goes on and on. Just honestly try to see where ur mistake was and play it better next game.

Comments