2k+ hour skill right here (don't judge meh)

Comments

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    Well that made me laugh. Especially with the nod before it lol. 
  • CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

I'm glad you liked it. I cracked myself up when I did that xD

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    edited October 2018

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Yeah that was funny. I remember once I was playing as Hag and I was wondering why I couldn't teleport anywhere.. then I realized afterwards I equipped Water logged shoe instead of Mint Rag.. god I felt dumb after that lol. That was my dumbest moment in DBD
  • CallMeRusty420

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Yeah that was funny. I remember once I was playing as Hag and I was wondering why I couldn't teleport anywhere.. then I realized afterwards I equipped Water logged shoe instead of Mint Rag.. god I felt dumb after that lol. That was my dumbest moment in DBD

Oh yeah? I decided to play survivor after maining Trapper and as a survivor I tried placing down bear traps. Omfg I felt ridiculous xD

• The_Fallen_Utopia

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Oh yeah? I decided to play survivor after maining Trapper and as a survivor I tried placing down bear traps. Omfg I felt ridiculous xD

Well I can't top that XD another thing I did was while I was running between 3 generators as Hillbilly I was going back and forth and I swear I ran into the same tree 10 times lol. 
  • CallMeRusty420

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

CallMeRusty420 said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Well I can't top that XD another thing I did was while I was running between 3 generators as Hillbilly I was going back and forth and I swear I ran into the same tree 10 times lol. 

This thread is now turning into a "dumbest things you do on DbD" thread xD

• The_Fallen_Utopia

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    CallMeRusty420 said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

CallMeRusty420 said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

This thread is now turning into a "dumbest things you do on DbD" thread xD

Seems so lol. I'll probably make a thread on that at some point now