Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Another cool idea from yours truly (What to do with the add ons you don't want)

VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Gonna make this short and sweet.

Idea: Alchemy Station. (Will just be another clickable section like shrine of secrets)

Allow killers and survivors to transfers the add ons and items they don't want into bloodpoints.

I'm not thinking huge amounts, however I do know that ALL players have things they'd rather just throw away over use. Mostly killers with meme add ons.

Examples: (assuming 1 item of the rarity)

Commons - 500BP

Uncommon - 750BP

Rare - 1000BP

Very Rare - 1500

Ultra Rare - 2500

Would be a good way to clean up the characters inventory. Thoughts are welcome.

Comments

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I would love to be able to get rid of useless addons, but I do think these values would be too high. There needs to be a severe downside by doing so, or people will never run out of good addons ever, especially if they only play very few killers or survivors.

These are the values I would suggest:

Coomon: 200BP

Uncommon: 400BP

Rare: 600BP

Very Rare 900BP

Ultra Rare: 1500BP

• vindictive
    vindictive Member Posts: 21
    edited April 2021

or... instead of blood points they can be turned into new items. i.e.; 3 or may be 5 brown toolboxes = 1 yellow toolbox for the items and same thing for the add ons. below the green items and add ons are usually useless (except escape cakes, survivor puddings, etc.) anyway...