If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I Get Why The Devs Can't

Options
Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,613

I get why they can't put in characters of a young age: They'll be sued faster than Survivors disconnect after seeing a hidden Offering.
But what i wonder is what the lore answer is to: Why doesn't the Entity kidnap young people?

Comments

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

I mean if you wanna get dark, I'd think children would lose hope fast and especially if you see a one get sacrificed you would definitely lose a ton of sanity and hope.

• Boss
    Options

@Salty_Pearl said:
    I mean if you wanna get dark, I'd think children would lose hope fast and especially if you see a one get sacrificed you would definitely lose a ton of sanity and hope.

I wanna get very dark. ;)

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

@Boss said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

I wanna get very dark. ;)

Oh...well then I guess I kinda answered your question.

• Lyxfex
    Lyxfex Member Posts: 8
    Options

Or on the other hand, very young children (like baby) Doesn't even know the concept of hope or humanity. So they will be no ways for the entity to feed on them.

Is like if children were neutral. And neutral people get send to the void

• Boss
    Options

@Lyxfex said:
    Or on the other hand, very young children (like baby) Doesn't even know the concept of hope or humanity. So they will be no ways for the entity to feed on them.

Is like if children were neutral. And neutral people get send to the void

Idk man, you got other countries where kids are literally raised into being a soldier and fight once they're 5-8.
    They're probably hoping to make it back alive.
    And all the Entity needs is 1 really bad event to snatch someone into its world.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@Boss said:
    I get why they can't put in characters of a young age: They'll be sued faster than Survivors disconnect after seeing a hidden Offering.
    But what i wonder is what the lore answer is to: Why doesn't the Entity kidnap young people?

wait how could they be sued if they are under 18? even if fanifiction is made of someone under 18 its not illegal

• pureleeawesome
    pureleeawesome Member Posts: 30
    Options

Expanding on this, how come none of the survivors appear to have a physical disability?
    (Imagining a survivor zipping around on a wheelchair is making me chuckle)

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

@pureleeawesome said:
    Expanding on this, how come none of the survivors appear to have a physical disability?
    (Imagining a survivor zipping around on a wheelchair is making me chuckle)

I don't think they'd have much hope and the entity knows that.

• Boss
    Options

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Boss said:

wait how could they be sued if they are under 18? even if fanifiction is made of someone under 18 its not illegal

Because if they were under 18, they'd have to go through getting slashed, hung on a meathook and get stabbed multiple times.
    Most countries don't like that.

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495
    Options

Children wont be able to "fight" against the killers, and since the entity seem to feed on emotions, kids will only give her fear all the time, if you can choose on a buffet of everything you want, will you look for the cheao food with only one single flavor, or for stuff with ALL the flavours included the cheap one?

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495
    Options

@Boss said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Boss said:

Because if they were under 18, they'd have to go through getting slashed, hung on a meathook and get stabbed multiple times.

they wont be sued but censored/restricted/banned, wich is not that bad, but still financially horrible for a company.

• Boss
    Options

@Kalec84 said:

@Boss said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Boss said:

they wont be sued but censored/restricted/banned, wich is not that bad, but still financially horrible for a company.

Yeah, i meant that.
    Germany'd be one of the first to say no.