I'm Just Tired

Options
13»

Comments

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

this is only a game can everyone chill out in this thread please???

• NoTerrorRadius
    NoTerrorRadius Member Posts: 201
    Options

YES!!!!

You get it. Just play the game and enjoy it. You'd think it would be easy for people with thousands of hours of playing time to just relax in a trial because of their wealth of experience.

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890
    Options

This has been the same experience for me in solo queue, and as a result I've been actively playing in a SWF hit squad for the last 6 months.

Killers often complain about SWFs being "op" and needing "nerfed" but fail to realize a lot of them are the direct cause of SWFs.

• kingbojenbo
    kingbojenbo Member Posts: 130
    Options

I'm wondering if matchmaking worked better and killers actually were able to pip on 2k would the game get better for everyone? Survivors pip with a certain amount of actions done even if they are sacrificed. Killers need a good amount of sacrifices to pip so maybe slightly lowering that could take some pressure off killers and maybe tone down the 4k mindset.

From matchmaking to the pip system to balance, we argue with one another when the game itself is problematic. Most of this killer vs survivor mentality comes from the core issues of the game and we are all getting screwed because of it. I'm not saying toxicity isn't involved but most of all our issues is based how loosely the game was designed. The mechanics of matchmaking, the pip system and balance work against each other instead.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445
    Options

So are tou just a survivor main? If you compare blight and pyramid head to spirit you have no right to say this game is killer sided.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,126
    edited June 2021
    Options

I don't even blame the killers most of the time. Most of the time I don't make it out, its because of my teammates.

Most solo quers at purple/red ranks I've played with recently:

1. don't do gens and want to get into a chase with the killer constantly
    2. don't do gens and just want to farm altruism/wait around to hook save
    3. don't do totems
    4. make the stupidest decisions that just make you want to facepalm your keyboard
    5. don't last long in chases, don't do gens or totems, instead spends most of the match running around the map/hiding <-- MVP
  • aroell
    aroell Member Posts: 477
    Options

Oh I play killer a lot, and I have every right to say that this game is killer sided. Blight and Pyramid head are 2 balanced and fun killers, so I can’t compare them with spirit (a very broken killer)