Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Question for Survs and Nemi players

VESSEL
VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

On occasion, how many times has the placement of a zombie denied important actions like saving off hook and completing a key generator?

I think I've played around 6-10 matches against Nemi, and there were 3 occasions where it pretty much cost my entire team the game (note i play solo most the time).

This is more aimed at the survivors as killer may not see when this happens.

I would like to see some answers to come to a conclusion on whether the zombies are good or bad, weak or powerful, etc.

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I mostly see Zombies freaking out or getting stuck on things,

I've yet to get a down with them, though I did see an AFK Claudette get downed when I was playing Survivor.

They've chased me off gens a few times, but that's only been an issue if the Killer has Ruin.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Zombies are good sometimes but usually they are braindead. Swamp, Saloon, Midwich, Badham maps make them stuck somewhere.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

Zombies only prevent me from completing a generator for now in my games. I mean, if I'm doing it alone. If I'm with someone, I leave the generator and lead the zombie away.

But I consider bringing flashlights now.

• aroell
    aroell Member Posts: 477

Well I was bodyblocked by a zombie while looping the killer, so I got hit twice in a row.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012
    edited June 2021