Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hawkins Lab bug 'Getting stuck between the stairs and a totem'

Piney
Piney Member Posts: 1

Had a check on the forum and couldn't find anything on this as of yet.

Platform:

PC

Description of issue:

While trying to cleanse a totem under the stairs in the areas of the map that has two stairways and a drop down. As soon as I touched the totem to cleanse it it made me jump in the air and I got stuck between the stairs and the totem. The killer seen me there and downed me to try and help but couldn't pick me up or i couldn't be revived by team mates.

How often does this occur:

This has happened twice to me in total since the latest patch not sure if it was there beforehand. One killer let me just bleed our while he carried on playing while another disconnected and said he done it to help out as he didnt find it fair.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102

Seconding this, it just happened to me as well in the same area. It has also happened to me as of yesterday on the Disturbed Ward map when a hex totem spawned upstairs in between two screens in a tight spot. It has not occurred for me except for after this last patch.

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102

In the second, my camera was also swapped to first person.