The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stats Confirm Killers OP! (Why That's Good & How to Stop Being Cruel to Survivors on the Forums)

2»

Comments

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Quite honestly, I think the devs should no longer release statistics. They are not doing anyone a favour.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@DocOctober said:
    Quite honestly, I think the devs should no longer release statistics. They are not doing anyone a favour.

I just wish they would be more specific about their stats.

• Zanely89
    Zanely89 Member Posts: 134

I> @DocOctober said:

I would say either release it at the predetermined interval or not releasing it at all. While releasing it, give us clearer background as well such as the period of data represented, what is and not being count. Give us some context so that we can have the whole picture and more accurate representation of what the statistic is about.

It is frustrating to constantly hear people shouting all the nerfs/buffs are killing their mood the play certain side and then proceed to list down a bunch of hear say and anecdote that literally no one encounter to justify their point. I am all for them releasing regular statistic and being transparent with player, but I understand it will just open up another can of worms that BHVR is not willing to dealt with it.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

I liked it when they showed the usage of perks.
    But I think they stopped doing that to hide the inbalance of perks.