Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Myers Re-work Idea (to catch up to his more current predecessors)

So I know Myers with certain addons, cough iridescent hair + Tome stone piece cough, can easily make Myers one of the more overwhelming killers to deal with. However, base kit Myers... Sucks, honestly who uses base kit Myers like come on. Unless you are doing the Otzdava challenge there is a very rare chance I won't see a Michael with his more powerful addons. So because Myers is one of the more outdated killers, and more like a relic of his time. Why not give Myers an upgrade to windows 11 as opposed to still using Windows XP.

To start, I am a somewhat horror movie enjoyer, I've watched all the Halloween films (even though some of them were just straight up bad, but moving on). I at least have some to lore knowledge to where I am coming from, so I'll jump straight into it.

-Increase to the amount of evil that can be consumed per survivor from 10.1 points to 15.1 points

• Survivors can now be stalked to fuel Myers up more as the stalk cap is in it's current state outdated, and unnecessarily weakens Myers.

-After a survivor is fully juiced of evil, and on death hook, they can be mori'ed by Myers when they are put into the dying state.

• This awards Michael for taking advantage of survivors for being out in the open, and more or less punishes players for actively bringing down the team by 'feeding' Michael his power.

-Picking up a survivor pauses tier 3 and it's timer.

• This fixes the forced slugging issue Myers has while in teir 3. However, a pause in teir 3 as to not make picking up survivors exploitable.

-T1 Myers has an increased lunge range of 0.5 and a movement speed of 4.4m/s

• It is not necessary to immediately start off with a horrendous debuff as being undetectable is not as powerful as it once was. By giving him better utility when he is in his more weak state. This rendition awards more stealthy plays, and cautions survivors to be more on their toes when playing against Myers in his weakest state.

T2 Myers will now have an increased lunge of 0.6, reduced stun by 5% and inflict deep wounds when hitting a survivor.

-Myers' height is decreased from tall to medium, and can "go to the straight up" position to increase his height

T3 Myers will now have an increased lunge of 0.7, movement speed of 4.64, Breaks pallets, doors and gens 10% faster and reduced stun by 20%.

Comments