If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What's your DUMBEST reason to dodge lobby?

Options
Wampirita
Wampirita Member Posts: 807

I'm not talking like 4-man flashlight or you solo Q into team of Blendettes.

I'm asking for your personal "eww, i don't want to be a part of this" dodge.

Tell me your secrets.

I'll start:

A single Mikaela is a dodge for me. Doesn't matter which side i'm on. It's not about boons, it's just about how usually useless they are. It's not fun to have them in team and it's not fun to look for them as a killer

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

I dodge TTV as a survivor because they usually suck. I feel that way as killer, usually (which is why I do not dodge them), but today I went against someone who invited me to a tournament they were hosting. Lol. Best survivor I played against in a long time, I wasn't too surprised to learn they were a literal competitive player. They are the exception though. Most of them are lowkey, midkey, and highkey free content.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,521
    edited May 2022
    Options

I don’t generally dodge unless there is 3 default skin free characters on my team. No point playing when I already know the outcome (not that I blame newbies for being bad though)

• RisingTron
    RisingTron Member Posts: 508
    Options

TTVs

This is more so on the rare occurrence that I play killer and see TTVs in the lobby. But if I'm not feeling confident in my surv gameplay that day or I'm just messing around with fun builds, I'll dodge as survivor too.

• Carrow
    Carrow Member Posts: 500
    Options

Someone saying something in the lobby chat. Those guys are weirdos.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,097
    Options

As killer or survivor, I usually dodge the following categories:

• TTV as they often behave badly and throw the game at the first trouble (usually rage-quitting).
    • Single-stop shoppers on Steam as several cheaters I've encountered had that kind of profile (throw-away account)
    • Full-digit user names as they look like a throw-away account (e.g. for cheaters).

I'm often tempted to dodge full Eastern-Europe lobbies as their ping is often from Mars which gives them an unfair advantage in chases (seen running one way, impervious to hits, then vanishes to appears 50m from there running in another direction)

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,902
    edited May 2022
    Options

TTVS , dodge on sight.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

More than one Claudette will give me the urge to leave.

• KrazyKatFTW
    KrazyKatFTW Member Posts: 203
    Options

Not being ready in 30 seconds, when i run out of weed this really bothers me in a way it should not....but it does

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,857
    Options

I'd like to not dodge TTV's. Occasionally I'll check out their stream after the game for a 'gg' and sometimes they turn out to be cool streamers.

But I've had too many TTV survivors who are ridiculously toxic to the killer. In game and after. I'll jump into stream after the match and find them calling the killer a whole host of slurs and accusing them of camping and tunnelling when they weren't, basically a big anti-killer circle jerk echo chamber, whether that killer was me or not. So if I'm killer and I see a TTV, I'll usually dodge more often than not.

It's a shame because I love to replay my games through the eyes of a streamer, and I have had a few good killer games like this. But the bad outweighs the good.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,868
    Options

Seeing a Jeryl when playing Pyramid Head.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885
    Options

I dodged a lobby that had 2 Dwelfs and 2 Aviation Aces.....I said no and dodged.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

I rarely dodge lobbies. But if I'm in a bad mood, I dodge lobbies with more than one Meg lmao

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

I honestly can't remember the last time I dodged for any other reason than truly wacky latency in the lobby or my personal fave, the pizza I ordered actually arrived BEFORE the estimated time one time.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 807
    Options
  • HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 553
    edited May 2022
    Options

As surivvor: Meg cuz I don't trust them and they tend to be meg heads.

As Killer: Blendettes. I had a game where two blendette where left in the match and it took me about 15 mins to find one. I ended up camping her :I.

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,408
    Options

I've been getting in the habit of giving SBMM a chance and playing every single lobby it gives me no matter what. Matches been better then I thought actually.

But I did dodge one lobby yesterday. They were 4 PC players (as I am) , all of them were loaded up in arms with items and 3 were all decked out Nea new cosmetics. Got thaT noob 3 vibe and booked it.

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869
    Options

Oh. I think I faced those. Dunno if they really were the same, but they were a fun bunch.

Difficult to hook, relatively simple to slug and did not care about generators at all. It helped that I was running wraith, so I loaded a fun build.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

I never dodge lobbies.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,286
    Options

Usually dodging default cosmetic teammates. Specifically Meg, Claudette, Jake, David.

• TheycallmeLix
    TheycallmeLix Member Posts: 334
    Options

When people use my main survivor/same outfit, don’t like it when they copy my outfit..

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869
    Options

That Nea is looking at me.....

• Leatherface1990
    Leatherface1990 Member Posts: 718
    Options

I just have fun.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 670
    Options

More often tgan not, its following my gut, and my gut twists when it sees a David. Every David I go against as a Killer as always been a terrible piece of excrement

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,712
    Options

Ttv. I faced a fair number of ttvs and I actually found two super nice streamer through this game but sadly that's like 1% of the streamer I faced.

Most ttvs are super toxic and believe they can't fail in anything because they broadcast and that they are right the second they open there mouth. I had so many people complaining about everything and I don't even mean tunneling or camping. I had a guy raging because I found his bright neon colored nea sitting behind a tree or one woman getting really really worked up because she desperately tryed to do head on shenanigans with her gf and I always heard the locker so I just grabbed her.

I legit had a streamer complain in stream and chat that I killed them first because that's bad for his views