Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New mods = Minigames

Game has 6 years now. We hope main game, like devs said, can stay fresh by announced meta nerf, with new meta, new maps, new killers, new perk and soo on. However I think is clear players would love to see new fresh game modes (not necessary "competitive), to try sometimes something different, for example in custom games with friends, or something cooperative with voice chat maybe durante serching a match (I doubt, but is and idea). Develop a new game/mode we Know is a long process, and balance too. So my suggest are totally for fun minigames. Like for example, an Hill Billy time trial checkpoint race in already existing maps, or two couples of hillbillys. Or maybe a kill all bots without exit chainsaw. Another can be with one / more huntress in the circus for example, shoot all the bots or something else in a certain amount of time (more points player wins) . Same with nurse, a time trial vs many bots, fun and good to learn (solo or multiple nurse vs). And you can use the already existing maps. Maybe with spirit kill bots, but all the minigame in phase. Thumbs up if you like the idea, to reach Behavior devs likes are the Best thing, and quote with your ideas/opinions.

Comments

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

If you are survivor main, and you dont want to do minigames using killers, devs maybe can think intestinale minigames thought for survivor. Also the minigames I said before , instead of bots, you can make survivos play them, but have condition to win and outplay the killer. For example: in the nurse one, if time finish the Last survivors standing one, good at jukin, wins. Same in the huntress one. Only ideas.

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

Last Up. I think nobody likes the idea. Players prefers grind and tryharding.