Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Punishment for bleeding out multiple players

Here you see some screenshots of a nurse who decided to just slug after taking us to wrecker's yard and stood there for literally the entire game. Did not hook anyone. Did not play the game the way it is intended to be played. They simply slugged at 4 gens and let us all bleed out while never moving post gen kick. (addons were purple range + green recharge).

We were not running anything toxic, nor were we playing in a way that would be considered bm/toxic. Just started the game working on a gen for roughly 50 seconds before I was eventually chased off gen and slugged along with the rest of my team. Why is there no in game penalty or mechanic that punishes people for playing this way?

Comments

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 617

I don't think there'll ever be a penalty for playing that way, as much as it sucks, because this patch actually buffed a Killer perk that encourages that playstyle (Knock Out).