We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Could Philip Ojomo be Joey's father?

Options
Slowpeach
Slowpeach Member Posts: 673

I know it's not canonically stated but is it theoretically possible?

Philip Ojomo came to the United States somewhere between 1970 and 1984, Joey was born in 1978 and the only known family is a single Mum, yes in Canada but who knows what she was up to. Philip and Joey share a fair bit in common and have very similar personality types. Both generally keep their head down and do their work regardless of what's going on around them and both are reluctant killers. Philip seemingly had a liking of math, chess and numbers and Joey is a proven nerd (who the hell cosplays in the 90s :D) though his book smarts are less known.

So is it in theory at least possible even if very unlikely? I guess I always had head canon as Wraith acting as a mentor figure for Joey regardless because of the similarity in their personalities but then it got me thinking if it was possible there was more to it then that.

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Mind blown!

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,135
    edited August 2022
    Options

I suppose it is possible.

Nothing in Wraith's base and tome lore can de confirm that he had a family of his own at some point. It could just be a part of his story that's not revealed yet.

It's a great theory and even if it's not true i actually hope it does happen because i think that would be a really cool connection and i'd love to see fan art of Wraith and Joey being father and son ❤

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

Honestly the Entity can choose between times and dimensions when selecting new inhabitants of the realms so it would make far more sense for characters to not be connected to each other.

But that's boring.

Cool idea!

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 673
    Options

I may be able to arrange that at some point. As it was Ive got someone modelling Joey as a survivor and I wanted to commission and artist to draw certain killers as survivors. They are Joey, Philip, Susie and Rin. I did a thread a while back on perks Joey would have as a survivor though I’ll review that when the modelling is done, a few things I’d want to change but it’s still there somewhere in creations.

Actually keeping this in mind it makes it more likely. Spirit and Oni are distantly related, the Entity is no stranger to picking on a certain blood line and certainly both Joey and Philip were manipulated to going down their respective bad paths.