Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sooo when are we going to nerf nurse?

Just as the title says she needs a nerf.

My change is only allow her to blink where she can see but make her a 4.2 ms killer to balance out the nerf

Comments

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,258

It would be nice if they at least fixed bugs she has now.

1, allow her to be stunned during blink

2, make her lunge be possible only after she fully finishes blink + some short time - like 300ms to account for lagging killers (I was able to hit someone and continue with my blink to get behind her once).

3, using pallet on her during animations (like fatigue or blink) should actually have some effect on her - other then move her single meter somewhere.

After this - it would be also nice to actually nerf her somewhat (like add 1s to charging each blink token, nerf her addons, maybe slow her blinks by 10% or turn off auto-aim on her)

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

She doesn’t need a nerf. With the exception of range addons and Torn Bookmark, she’s perfectly fine.

What you are asking for already exists in the form of Blight lmao.

• Risky12
    Risky12 Member Posts: 56

She doesn't need a nerf??? The massive killer buffs have made her a menace. Blink hits have less cool down now and that allows for faster blinks. Slap gen defense with her and it's a no win situation, Your screwed, Dead.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

Do you not realize her blink fatigue not only overrides the attack cooldown, but is longer than the normal attack cooldown?

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

Right now

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104

I like your suggestions, thy mirror my own:

• Make any attack where she uses 2 or more blinks count as a special attack.
    • Make it so if she blinks through a falling pallet she gets intercepted and pallet stunned.
    • Make it so that if she gets hit with a pallet during her fatigue the fatigue is interrupted, the rest of her fatigue negated and she gets pallet stunned.