wiggle skill checks lag after succeeding them

Options
Tatariu
Tatariu Member Posts: 2,987

after you hit the skill check while wiggling, the whole skill check lags for a brief moment

35 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251
    Options

yeah, feels weird

• Akayaofthemoon
    Akayaofthemoon Member Posts: 19
    Options

I just updated to the forged by fog and I thought it was just my internet at first but that was the only mechanic getting all laggy slow and clunky. The wiggle is just being bizarre

• JudyIscariot
    JudyIscariot Member Posts: 71
    Options

Yep I came here specifically to see if this was already reported. They feel very sticky or choppy.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 360
    edited November 2022
    Options

Also experiencing it. PC, Steam. It only started today after the update. It's messing with my normally-decent skill check hits.. ;-;

• LeGreenTea
    LeGreenTea Member Posts: 3
    Options

I don't think this is a bug, the wiggle feature just became official, and not a beta accessible through the settings. It must have been added to give some extra reaction time for the switch from back and forth.

• Akayaofthemoon
    Options

If it’s the new feature then there is no point in trying to wiggle anymore as a survivor which is a problem. It misses half the time when you hit the button on time (laggy/clunky) and it doesn’t react the same as the beta where you have a chance. I had two people take hits and I still couldn’t get the wiggle to half way. (the killer didn’t have iron grip or agitation)

• ssrjazz
    ssrjazz Member Posts: 71
    Options

It is most definitely a bug. This is not normal behavior for these skill checks. BHVR neither discussed or published this as a change in the patch notes either. Something is totally broken with struggle skill checks.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245
    Options

Experiencing the exact same issue on PC/Steam. Started today after the Forged in Fog update.

• ssrjazz
    ssrjazz Member Posts: 71
    Options

It also continues as you're being put on the hook for a cycle or two

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,093
    Options

I'm on ps4, pretty much every match I continue to get a couple skill checks after being put on the hook.

• Akayaofthemoon
    Options

I’m on PC Steam and yeah, I got the bug where it is stuck on the screen after being hooked.

• ThatPunkGirlTho
    ThatPunkGirlTho Member Posts: 4
    Options

Has there been any kind of update on this? It’s still happening to me every game.

• thebequh
    thebequh Member Posts: 25
    Options

I am on PC, through Steam, and I turned off the wiggle feature last night because I was tired of the wiggle skill getting stuck on screen, the needle lagging, and the struggle phase being completely killed by these glitches.

It is still very much a BETA feature for PC/Steam that can be turned off, which is probably why they have chosen to not acknowledge the 8 different posts on here about this very issue. This screen capture was from last night. Notice that the killer is gone, so I've been hooked.

Are you certain that a skill check circle being stuck on the screen is part of the wiggle feature?