Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I’m pretty disappointed there no actual event this Christmas

deadbydaylightfan
deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
edited December 2018 in General Discussions
like the lunar and Halloween events there’s usually an actual goal to unlock a cosmetic but there’s absolutely nothing just a theme and cool hooks I know I must sound like a greedy person or ungrateful but they kinda just pulled a blizzard...😅 I’m hoping the Christmas cosmetics come out tomorrow or sometime this week but I think they could’ve have made those the reward like the hallowed blight event but I guess there’s always next year (hopefully) any one else agree with me and if you don’t this wasn’t supposed to be a hate thread just my opinion 

Comments

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited December 2018

ahh... They gave you 3 cosmetics you don't need to grind for...

There will be a double point weekend next week.

They changed the theme to be more festive.

Also winter items in the web.

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    TheBean said:

ahh... They gave you 3 cosmetics you don't need to grind for...

There will be a double point weekend next week.

They changed the theme to be more festive.

They did that last year which is why I said they pulled a blizzard nothing changed they just redid the same event instead of doing something new not that everyone will have a problem with that but I still love the event just disappointed there’s no goal for the community or idk Candy cane hammer for billy instead of frosty eyes something different or a alternative objective like opening a present to get bp or hook on Christmas hooks for bp 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Seems like another 10 days break of DBD, then we will see whether im in the mood for double BP

• Arsoul
    Arsoul Member Posts: 320

Cant please some people

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

But...but...Santa Clown is Coming to TOOOOOOOWN!!!!

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

No hooking or gen rushing event is ok by me. Presents in the blood web for a cheaper price, decorations in game again, frosty eyes for the newer killers and Double bloodpoints a few days after Xmas. What Exactly is your problem????

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@fcc2014 said:
    No hooking or gen rushing event is ok by me. Presents in the blood web for a cheaper price, decorations in game again, frosty eyes for the newer killers and Double bloodpoints a few days after Xmas. What Exactly is your problem????

Double BP for the whole event :( Grind hurts me :(

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Delfador said:

@fcc2014 said:

Double BP for the whole event :( Grind hurts me :(

The grind has and will always suck. The problem with 10 extra days of double bloodpoints is that it will bring out the tryhards for almost 3 weeks. People getting sandbagged by teammates, killers getting hooks broke on them among other bs. Relax enjoy the reprieve and work on building up blood puddings, escape cakes, and streamers for double bloodpoints and hit the event hard.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Its bad when I may just skip the double BP due to the insanity they bring out. I think just gonna play the event until double BP, enjoy the more light hearted gameplay and take a break before it gets too chaotic.