Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is BHVR's issue?

(First I wanna say that I got this picture off twitter and yes I know 3 years is wrong) Why does BHVR have beef with Nea? Within the last 2+ years none of her rift skins have released into the store. I know it has been specified that rift skins release 6 months and after but 2 YEARS? Right now I'm mainly focusing on system smasher Nea(far left/oldest one) bc I already own the other three but multiple skins from the exact same rift have already released into the store. Including the killer counter part skin(Sunday Slaughter) for hillbilly which is arguably way less popular. I doubt that these skins have been forgot since they're for Nea one of the most popular survivors throughout dbd's history. Are there special plans for these skins? I'm dying to know. At least release the head piece for the oldest skin id even pay the full skin price. Y'all are wrong for doing this to my girl Nea she has done nothing to deserve this treatment.😒

Comments

• Chadku
    Chadku Member Posts: 729

It's probably gonna be something stupid such as "we need to make a store banner to sell you these old skins again" or "skins will be released when our new skins have the same theme"

Her single piece rift cosmetic will never see the light of day.