Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Way to keep CoH more useful for Solo Q

I think many will agree new CoH is a very situational perk. Now it useful in three cases: you have 3 or 4 injured survivors and you need a reset; you play a triangle; you need to heal for double save. Otherwise, your solo teammate will not run to the boon because you just want to heal and 100% boost is not a solution, IMO it should be reverted. What I want to suggest: what if we add to CoH the ability to replenish 21 medkit charges if it was depleted? Of course, the same medkit cannot be replenished twice. First, for this to work, you need a depleted medkit. Secondly, you will have to hit great skill check to complete the healing, or find a teammate later since you have only 21 charges. I feel like with new medkits this buff doesn't sound very strong and makes CoH more useful for solo survivors: it will give one more chance to self-heal which you need to kinda deserve if you want to complete it on your own and with this CoH is not this situational.

Comments

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,582

If you want to replenish your medkit, use Built to Last.

• m4x1m_000
    m4x1m_000 Member Posts: 103
    edited April 2023

I know, I know. The idea of ​​replenishing the medkit came to me a long time ago when I was thinking about how to change CoH in such a way as to remove the possibility of infinite self-healing, but at the same time leave the opportunity of self-healing, and make the perk more interesting than just running into the totem radius and press the button to heal. The idea is just to add cutted Build To Last into the CoH. It is just like now you can put Self-Care and Botany to be able to heal yourself faster, or put CoH and give your mates the ability to self-heal but slower. The buff that I suggested works in the same way: you can put Build For Last and replenish any item including medkit three times, or put CoH and give your teammates the opportunity to replenish the medkit but only once. The principle is similar. If CoH worked like this with current medkits, then it would be OP, but with new medkits this buff sounds fine to me.

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,258

I don't like this idea. It kinda forces ppl to bring medkits just in case this new boon is in play. Terrible for soloQ and at most OK for SWF.

CoH we are going to get will be bad, but at least it will have some niche (it will be about as good as potential energy) - to reset multiple survivors at once. Your version just makes no sense to me ever (reliance on item that was by far already strongest and possibly still is, not even getting that 1 heal out of it without help + hemorrage as counter, need to find totem and boon).