New maps have been added to the Mapping the Realm section! There is now a thread covering each map.

We greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their feedback with us.

To all Pig mains out there, dose 'Boop the Snoot' ever get boring for you? If so, why?

Nerf_Dweet
Nerf_Dweet Member Posts: 11

To all Pig mains out there, dose 'Boop the Snoot' ever get boring for you? If so, why? 18 votes

Yes
27%
OnryosTapeRentalsedgargarciabe660BothSidesEnjoyerAssortedSortingCorvusCorax86 5 votes
No
72%
WampiritaIWasLeft2DieAurelleKesuekiIron_CutlassStabby_AbbyChikyRoastedGarlicQuietusGrunbartuttoinunavoltafleur_TheLazyGamer 13 votes

Comments

• RoastedGarlic
    RoastedGarlic Member Posts: 521
    No

nah, its a rare enough nice interaction between survivors and me that I enjoy it. It's also a good indication of how the match is going to go. Typically players who want to boop the snoot are just looking to have fun and don't take the game seriously.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    No

As a previous Pig main, I never found issue with it. It's a nice interaction between the survivors and killer and it's rare enough anyway. It's also kind of a sign of respect between the survivors and killer. I always let survivors who booped the snoot go.

• tuttoinunavolta
    tuttoinunavolta Member Posts: 163
    No

There was a specific day on which I had four consecutive games stop during the very first chase because they wanted to boop my snoot and go friendly. On that specific instance it was kinda frustrating, but it's something that would probably never happen again so I can't vote yes on this poll. I love when they boop the snoot and i always let everyone who does that go, I wish they did it more often since it's rare aside from that weird day

• AssortedSorting
    AssortedSorting Member Posts: 949
    Yes

It’s frequent enough that I just down them if I’m not in the mood, if they don’t run after the first hit (but won’t hook them).

I am not against the positivity of that cuteness, but I’ve been jaded at the frequency it’s done.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    No

I'm new at pig, so of course not main... I have t had anyone tried that with me yet tho

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043