We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

CONTROL Chapter concept. I've been dying to see one since it appeared on the survey lol

Options
NOCTURN_05
NOCTURN_05 Member Posts: 87
edited July 2023 in Creations

Prototype HRA (Oldest House offering.)

There is also pretty good potential for skins such as The Former for dredge, a ton of Jesse outfits, and legendary skins of other characters such as Casper Darling and Emily Pope.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options

I'd buy. Control is one of my favorite games ever.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,008
    Options

I loved Control, and I'd love to see it in DBD. Only thing I'd want improved on a concept like this is the inclusion of the Hotline, and a more direct involvement of the Board. Lorewise, it'd be a phenomenally interesting addition specifically because of the similarities between the Board and the Entity.

• NOCTURN_05
    NOCTURN_05 Member Posts: 87
    Options

What if the hotline was used in the lore? Like the entity called out to Jesse through the hotline disguised as the board, and it was able to seep in because the entity isn't a form of resonance? It could form a reason for Jesse to willing draw the summoning circle and enter the entities realm. After all, she's no stranger to following odd commands and entering new realms. For her, dbd would just be Tuesday.

• Underwear_Model
    Underwear_Model Member Posts: 94
    Options

I'm quite ok with this idea! The game is quite unsettling. I like the perks too. Prime Candidate might be a bit strong. Good job!