######### is with salty survivors

Options
RainyAnjel
RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

Ok so i started playing huntress yesterday.
I took down a SWF team of rank 4-9s, fair game and all, no camps. In end game chat, they were all salty and #########, saying I was facecamping the meg.
First of all, how did I even GET those people? im rank 17!
Also, not to be rude, but they weren't exactly good at the game. No jukes, no mindgames, stuff that i see my friends doing in survivor rank 12-16. Honestly, the rank 9 guy was better than the rank 4.
Can someone explain?

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Matchmaking.

Also they're entitled survivor mains don't worry about them mate.

• RainyAnjel
    Options

@Poweas said:
    Matchmaking.

LMAo i was a survivor main for like the last 3 months since I started playing

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319
    Options

@RainyAnjel said:
    Also, not to be rude, but they weren't exactly good at the game. No jukes, no mindgames, stuff that i see my friends doing in survivor rank 12-16. Honestly, the rank 9 guy was better than the rank 4.
    Can someone explain?

Because rank only takes time, not skill.

• RainyAnjel
    Options

@Justicar said:

@RainyAnjel said:
    Can someone explain?

Ty for that, I think monto might be poisoning me lol

• Poweas
    Options

@RainyAnjel said:

@Poweas said:
    Matchmaking.

You're not an ENTITLED one though. There's a difference between a regular survivor main and an entitled one

• RainyAnjel
    Options

@Poweas said:

@RainyAnjel said:

@Poweas said:
    Matchmaking.

You're not an ENTITLED one though. There's a difference between a regular survivor main and an entitled one

Whats the diff anymore? all I see are entitleds

• Poweas
    Options

@RainyAnjel said:

@Poweas said:

@RainyAnjel said:

@Poweas said:
    Matchmaking.

What I see plenty who aren't at rank 5 as killer. In fact, most survivor mains I've met aren't entitled or annoying.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Childhood issues?
  • Poweas
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Childhood issues?

Lol.

• RainyAnjel
    Options

@Poweas said:

@RainyAnjel said:

@Poweas said:

@RainyAnjel said:

@Poweas said:
    Matchmaking.

What I see plenty who aren't at rank 5 as killer. In fact, most survivor mains I've met aren't entitled or annoying.

Im not a high rank though, and I don't really want to be. Isn't high tier killer gameplay hell?

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited December 2018
    Options

@RainyAnjel said:
    I took down a SWF team of rank 4-9s, fair game and all, no camps. In end game chat, they were all salty and #########, saying I was facecamping the meg.
    Can someone explain?

Easy the higher ranks tend to play Trihard, they run DS they will generally only do 1 un-hook 1-2 gens per game

The rest of the time they will be the guy you see furthest away from your hook waiting for you to die for the hatch.

That or they run the killer right past the gen you're on instead of taking the chase like a man.

Also they get bonus pips for blaming team mates or flaming the killer for "Camping" after the match.

• Poweas
    Options

@RainyAnjel said:

@Poweas said:

@RainyAnjel said:

@Poweas said:

@RainyAnjel said:

@Poweas said:
    Matchmaking.

Im not a high rank though, and I don't really want to be. Isn't high tier killer gameplay hell?

Yup. I'm rank 5 so I'm not too high but it's tough.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@RainyAnjel said:
    Can someone explain?

SWF breaks matchmaking for 2 years now. Apparently the devs dont care about this situation.

And that they insult you after they lost vs you is just classic :wink:

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Childhood issues?

As in, children playing this M-rated game.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

Let me show you this:

This poor leatherface got matched with us, i feel so bad for him when i saw his rank.
    Matchmaking working as intended, as usual.
  • Darkwey
    Darkwey Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    Options

There is just not enough good rank killers for all that good rank survivors sadly :/ SWF is killing me hard... + they are all toxic.. like when u start game... u come check 3. gens and boom 2 already done... Then u start chase someone so he start pallet looping and boom 1gens left and when I catch him there are gates open and all what can i do for some points is camp obviously. So if i kill him (and I still lose rank because almost no points) i got report because I am noob camper. If i give them chance unhook then they laught on me and say I am just bad and i din't notice. And if I am trying get that hook kill and they still unhook him.. again laught :D Like... why is whole survivors community soo toxic? :D I just can't get it.

• I forgot on DS perk ofc...
  • Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250
    edited December 2018
    Options

Some survivors, especially SWF, tend to develop big egos with how easy it can be for them. This is due to how strong the optimal genrush is. It's why you see a lot more toxic survivor streamers than killer: They understand that survivors are the power role, and there's 4 of them. When they lose, it bruises that ego and the vast majority of those people like to try and blame you instead of acknowledge their own mistakes.

• Sanaira
    Sanaira Member Posts: 14
    Options

I am going to admit to being a salty survivor. I have sinned and I have learned that it was not the killer, but my own horrible play style. I'm winning more, but I'm not rushing in for unhooks, or running the moment I am in a terror radius. If I lose and I feel that old snarky salty survivor try to rise, I just don't comment at the end of the game. For the most part, I try to compliment the killer in some way, unless they go "EZ" then they get snark. By snark, I mean I tell them to stop being rude, for the most part, the other survivors tried their best. However, considering how toxic some survivors can be, I can understand their attitude.

I was taught how to play the game by salty survivor mains, one of them a semi-popular twitch streamer. I was taught the 4% should be respected and that a killer should let one person go. I know that's not correct now. As I said, I learned. For anyone, I offended in the past, I would love to apologize.

• Massacher
    Massacher Member Posts: 18
    Options

What is an SWF survivor? There are some other abreviations on here that I've come across that I have no idea what they mean or what they refer to. Is there a thread on this?

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Massacher said:

What is an SWF survivor? There are some other abreviations on here that I've come across that I have no idea what they mean or what they refer to. Is there a thread on this?

Survive with friends
  • RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options
    Just enjoy their sad little rants. Thats why I play killer  :) 
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    RoKrueger said:
    Just enjoy their sad little rants. Thats why I play killer  :) 
    Is there any other reason to play killer lol
  • TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66
    Options

When they lose, they get angry and when they when they get toxic. Ir ally can't understand them. I hate playing against them because most of the time they are toxic and they will not be happy when you kill one or two of their friends.

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Options

@Justicar said:

@RainyAnjel said:
    Can someone explain?

Ty for that, I think monto might be poisoning me lol

I despise Monto now. He is slowly turning into another Ochido. He used to be really positive. Now every other video is "Watch me be toxic"