Meet Your Maker App?

Options
Chordyceps
Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,689

I think it would be cool if there were an app to go along with meet your maker. I don't mean MYM mobile though, I mean more of a tracker for raid attempts on your bases.

Whenever I've made a new base, I spent a large chunk of the following work day wondering how my base is doing and wishing I could see at that moment. This is why I think it would be cool if MYM had an app that could give you notifications when someone has raided your base and could let you see the stats of your base as if you were viewing the bases build screen on your phone. Maybe even watch replays from it too.

I know this one's probably a big ask, but I think it would be a cool resource for players to have.

Comments

• MadMoeZel
    MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685
    edited October 2023
    Options

Replay viewer for your phone.

optional continuous feed, possibility of seeing raids live.

• Oldman79
    Oldman79 Member Posts: 9
    Options

I literally just suggested that as well in a long post I'm waiting for being accepted. An app where you can check up on how your outposts are doing, activate, deactivate, put them on overdrive or social. Prestige them if you meet the requirements and watch replays in. It would be such a great addition to the game.

The first Dying Light game had an app where you could send characters out to salvage and scavenge for resources you could use when playing the game. And those characters you could level up and what not, in order for them to being able to handle harder challenges. It was awesome!