New Round Of Pantheon of Builders Winners

Options
Dreamnomad
Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,667

Congratulations to Baldusaur, RedRozas, b l a m e, drassell, and Dreamnomad (oh wait, that's me! I won! Bwuahahah!)

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Options

Btw, I know it's self serving but if you really want to make the PoB winners happy then search the winning entries by the players name so they can watch the replays.

• MadMoeZel
    MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685
    Options

not really one for art based builds myself. so i'll pass. but good luck on getting replays.

• Dreamnomad
    Options

What is wrong with you? If you don't have anything positive to contribute feel free to say nothing at all. Or you know, just be a decent person and say "Congratulations".

• MadMoeZel
    MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685
    Options

generally wishing someone good luck is considered a positive sentiment.

• Dreamnomad
    Options

I guess you answered my question about whether you could be decent person or not. That was a big moment for me. One worth celebrating. Every person that knows I play this game and won that contest did exactly that. This was your reply "not really one for art based builds myself. so i'll pass. but good luck on getting replays." That is like the equivalent of going up to the groom on his wedding day and saying "I mean, I wouldn't bang her but have fun with that".

I point out that I'm offended and instead of just saying "sorry, I didn't mean it that way. gratz", you double down and say "good luck is considered a positive statement". Forget it. I'm done with you. The next time I see one of your outposts in the game I'll join it, abandon it then block you. If I could block you on the forums then I would. Just know that if I ever see you reply to one of my posts, I'll just mark it as read but never actually read it.

• Meat_Maker
    Meat_Maker Member Posts: 2
    Options

To try to make this conversation a little more upbeat, I registered so that I could say this:

I had the privilege to run into Barto (drassell's map, with the cyberpunk skyscrapers) in the wild, and it was the coolest thing I've run into in this game. You all owe it to yourselves to give it a try. I was glad to see it recognized here.

Haven't given the others a go yet, but I'm hopeful they're up to the same standard.