Tatariu's perk update (24 perks)
BOON: DARK THEORY
- Press and hold the Ability button near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem. Soft chimes ring out in a 24 meter range.
- Any Survivors within the Boon Totem’s range gain a 2% Haste status effect. This effect persists for 2/3/4 seconds after leaving the Boon Totem’s range.
- If an equipped Boon Totem perk has an effect that lingers, the duration of the effect will persist for an additional 4 seconds.
- At the start of the trial, you see the Killer’s aura for 7/8/9 seconds.
- Whenever you remove another Survivor from a hook, the Killer’s aura is shown to you for 2 seconds.
- You repair generators silently.
- Failed Skill Checks do not explode the generator, or cause any loss of progress.
- Decreases your repair speed by 30/25/20%.
- Survivors who are injured see your aura when within 32/48/64 meters.
- When you are injured, you see the auras of all Survivors.
- Grants a 25% speed bonus towards healing other Survivors.
- Prove Thyself activates after repairing 50% worth of progress on generators.
- While active, gain the following effects when repairing generators:
- Good Skill Checks grant 1% bonus repair progress.
- Great Skill Checks grant 2% bonus repair progress.
- Skill Check success zones are decreased by 50/40/30%.
- Prove Thyself deactivates when you complete a generator, or fail a Skill Check.
- Grants the ability to heal yourself at 80/90/100% of the normal speed without a Med-Kit once per-trial.
- After healing yourself, or being healed by another Survivor, Self-Care deactivates for the remainder of the trial.
- When you are being chased, Quick Gambit activates and remains active until you stop being chased.
- While Quick Gambit is active, the following effects apply:
- Your aura is shown to all Survivors.
- The Killer’s aura is shown to all Survivors.
- Anytime another Survivor is within 20/24/28 meters from your location, their repair speed is increased by 5%. This bonus lasts for 5 seconds after leaving the radius of effect.
UP THE ANTE
- When a Survivor is hooked for the first time, Up the Ante gains 1 token.
- Each token collected grants a stackable 8/9/10% bonus to the following actions:
- Healing other Survivors.
- Rescuing Survivors from hooks.
- Once 4 tokens have been collected and you are on death’s door, your aura is shown to all Survivors.
- No longer wakes up sleeping Survivors.
BOON: CIRCLE OF HEALING
- Now functions when healing another Survivor using a Med-Kit.
- Stun duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Shows the locker's aura in yellow to all Survivors within 24 meters.
SCOURGE HOOK: BLOOD ECHO
- At the start of the trial 4 random hooks are turned into Scourge Hooks. You see their auras in white.
- Hooking a Survivor on a Scourge Hook causes all other Survivors to become inflicted with the Exhausted status effect for 30/35/40 seconds. Injured Survivors are also inflicted with the Hemorrhage status effect until healed.
CALL OF BRINE
- After damaging a generator, Call of Brine activates and remains active until the regression effect is stopped.
- The damaged generator regresses at 130/140/150% the normal speed and you see its aura in yellow.
- Call of Brine goes on cool-down for 45 seconds when its regression effect is stopped.
- Increases the loss of progress when damaging a generator by 2.5%.
- After damaging a generator, the next Survivor interacting with that generator is faced with a difficult Skill Check. Failing the Skill Check results in an additional 3/4/5% loss of progress.
- Generators not being worked on regress.
- At the start of the trial, Hex: Ruin is blocked and cannot be Cleansed or Blessed for 40/50/60 seconds. While blocked, you see its aura in white.
- Thanatophobia activates while at least one Survivor is on a hook.
- When the Killer is beyond a 24 meter range from a hooked Survivor, a 10/15/20% speed penalty is applied to the following actions:
- Repairing generators.
- Healing Survivors.
- Cleansing or Blessing Totems.
- After chasing Survivors for 30 seconds, Unrelenting activates.
- Your next Basic Attack that is also a lunge attack has an increased movement speed of 6/8/10%.
- Unrelenting deactivates after damaging a Survivor in this way.
- Running Survivors’ scratch marks appear 50% faster than normal.
- Survivors continue to leave scratch marks for 1/2/3 seconds when they stop running.
HEX: HUNTRESS LULLABY
- Failed Skill Checks result in an additional 3/4/5% loss of progress.
- Each time a Survivor is hooked, Hex: Huntress Lullaby gains 1 token. Up to a maximum of 5 tokens.
- Each token increases the rotation speed of Skill Checks by 4%.
- Does not affect Killer powers.
BEAST OF PREY
- You accumulate Bloodlust 11/22/33% faster than normal.
- Caps the maximum Bloodlust level at 1.
- Breaking a pallet or breakable wall causes all Survivors within 24 meters to scream.
- Thwack! has a cool-down of 30/25/20 seconds.
- Increased the duration of the Exhausted status effect to 30/35/40 seconds (was 24/28/32 seconds)
- Also applies the Blindness status effect.
- Increased the duration of both status effects to 10/15/20 seconds (was 6/8/10 seconds).
Post edited by Tatariu on