If they added more 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' Content, what BUNDLES would you wish to see first?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

With the success of the new Texas Chainsaw Game, I think BHVR ought to start adding more content for Leatherface. Rule 1, I'm counting only the first and second movies as canon possibilities, none of the other "Sequels" or any of the "Prequels". Rule 2, it can't be Johnny, Sissy, or Black Nancy, and maybe not any of the Survivors in the TCM Game, unless GUN would be okay with it, for any reason; maybe they could do a collab... It that even possible? But yeah... Here they are...

Poll 1

The Cook - Either as a shortened Trapper set (May cause complications with Camera angling), or maybe for the Blight, "The Blighted Cook". I mean, he could also be an outfit for Ace. Or if BHVR wanted to, they could have him come as an entire killer, but who'd be asking for Drayton? Or maybe he can be an Addon...? I'm just trying to reunite Bubba with his Family... 😭

The Hitchhiker - Potentially the best option for a Legion Set. He's quick, agile AND likes to cut stuff.

Grandpa Charm - Imagine this hanging next to you.

Poll 2

Chop Top - For Chop Top, he could work as either be a Legion Set, or, if you wanna go the half-canon route, a Trickster Set since the color of throwing knives sort of remind me of his love for 80s music. OR he could be a Ghostface skin; again, would they be allowed to merge licenses like that...? Cause I don't know...

Part II Leatherface - And in case you say anything, NO, he looks nothing like Pretty Lady. His weapon can be the hammer Chop Top used to off that one guy after his "Lllllllick Myy Plate!" line.

Chop Top's Coat Hanger as a Charm

An 80s Record Disc, also as a Charm

Poll 3

Sally Hardesty as a Survivor + Vanita "Stretch" Brock Set - Isn't it about time to complete 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' chapter? For starters, and I hope this doesn't sound insensitive, rest her soul, they wouldn't really need likeness rights for her. And, so far, BHVR's done three whole chapters without maps, so we won't need a Sawyer map, unless GUN would happily hook us up. And of course, her Legendary Set could be both Stretch Brock and Lefty Enright from TCM2.

Poll 4

Unique TCM themed Cosmetics - In case we don't get officially get Sally Hardest, Brock, Lefty OR Drayton Sawyer, here are some ideas for cosmetics. It could be DBD's own twist on these characters. Much like the Cosmetics to go with Bill in his 'LEFT BEHIND' chapter. I can imagine they'd try their best to make them look like the characters but different colors, hairstyles and clothing. FYI, It was once rumored that Kate Denson was supposed to come with Leatherface as a chapter, but they pushed her back for the Clown chapter; if you ask me, I think they pulled her country girl attire well, she'd definitely remind you a bit of Sally.

Here's some examples; if you don't know who these guys are, just look up Dead Meat on YouTube.

Nea - Based on Sally Hardesty (Tmc1), Yung-Jin based on Stretch (Tcm2), Ace as the Cook, David based on Kirk (Tcm1) and Leland (TCMGame), Dwight based on Rick (Tcm2) and/or Jerry (Tcm1), Jake based on L.G. (Tcm2), Renato based on Jerry (Tmc1) and/or Sonny (TCMGame), Feng Min based on Pam (Tcm1) and Connie (TCMGame), Adam based on Sonny (TCMGame) or Jerry (Tcm1)... what, I'd like to see him rock a cool fro with them round 80s shades, don't judge me. And finally, a Cook set for Ace.

But yeah, those are just some examples. They'd probably never do any of these, but I think it'd work.

If they added more 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' Content, what BUNDLES would you wish to see first? 18 votes

The Cook as Legendary Set + The Hitchhiker as Legendary Set + Grandpa Charm
27%
GibberishRareware0192justadreampalletCountMoneyboneTommyDorkelson 5 votes
Robert "Chop Top" Sawyer as a Killer Set + TMC Part II Leatherface + Coat Hanger and 80s Record Charms
22%
dgbugWextonCorvusCorax86PilotBob654 4 votes
Sally Hardesty as a Survivor + Brock as a Legendary Set
27%
aeonskulSmoeAlix_RedfielddevilheadImJoeSwanson 5 votes
Unique TMC Survivor Outfits.
22%
Scary_Punk_GhostGuiltiiTheSingularityAstel 4 votes

Comments

• dgbug
    dgbug Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Robert "Chop Top" Sawyer as a Killer Set + TMC Part II Leatherface + Coat Hanger and 80s Record Charms

CHOP TOP CHOP TOP CHOP TOP CHOP TOP

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,049
    Options

I'd like Hitchiker playable, sure. He could be a Legion legendary easily. Or maybe of Ghostface, if that kind of thing would be allowed.

Not sure who Cook would be a legendary of though. Nobody really in DBD really fits him. They all either wouldnt fit animations/height-wise, thematically, or both.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

Chop Top sold right after I read 80s music.

• CountMoneybone
    CountMoneybone Member Posts: 4
    Options

I play TCM and DBD, I main Hitchhiker and I also main Legion and I main Trapper second. I might be a little biased, but it would be cool to see Hitchhiker as a skin. He was my favorite character in the movie anyways.

• PilotBob654
    PilotBob654 Member Posts: 15
    Options

I very much enjoy using Bubba, so I would love to buy the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part II Leatherface Outfit if it eventually comes to the store one day.