Application for Devious Team!

Options
Dreamnomad
Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,667

For those not in the know, there are a series of outposts at each difficulty that are just part of the game itself. If you were the first person to play the game then whose outpost would you raid? The default outposts that are part of the game all have the same builder... Devious Team.

I would like it if players had a way to submit outposts to be part of the Devious Team database. The player themselves wouldn't get resources or be able to watch replays from players going through their outposts. The outposts themselves would be copied and just become part of the game.

I just like the idea of some of my works becoming immortalized. The idea of me quitting at some point but some new player picking up the game 10 to 20 years from now and having them come across some of my outposts makes me smile. I'm sure others feel the same way. And while the Devious Team maps are fun, there is a fairly limited number and a lot of them have a similar vibe. Some diversity would be nice. The devs could pick and choose high quality outposts to keep the pool of outposts at a high level.