Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Perk Balance Ideas - Part Two

Part One -
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/2502/perk-balance-ideas#latest

Sloppy Butcher -
-Keep all other aspects the same
-Decrease dying bleed out timer by 10/15/20%
-increase healing noises by 15%

Deja Vu
1/2/3 Generators are reveled to you until they are completed
If you are working on one of these generators when they are completed, you gain a token
each token is never lost and represents a 15/20/25% to have no repercussions when failing a skill check

Hex: Huntress Lullaby
-No longer a Hex perk

Unrelenting

• Also gives a 10/15/20% bonus to successful attacks

Play with your Food
-Tokens are lost by stuns and blinds instead of offensive actions

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Deja vu is still weak as hell. Seems fitting

• Doomsaki
    Doomsaki Member Posts: 152
    edited June 2018

Sloppy Butcher and Deja Vu still wouldn't be picked in comparison to other options.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

Hmm not sure about Sloppy Butcher. With that perk I would prefer it, if it would have the mangled effect to it.
    Deja Vu on the other hand, seems fine. I think that one is mostly meant to be a perk that is good for beginners, but would be thrown away the moment newcomers realize they could do with other stuff much better.
    Making it so, that they always see some generators kinda fells into it.

Play With Your Food, I think, is a perk that actually doesn't need such a strong changes. Except, that probably you won't lose a token, when injuring your obsession. (Only downing it) and that missed attacks won't make you lose it either.

And Huntresst Lullaby should stay a Hex-Perk. They just need to fix the notification, have a general look over Totem spawns and probably rethink the appearance condicition of the perk as well.