Killers. Which gen regression is most common in your builds?

TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,260

Killers. Which gen regression is most common in your builds? 15 votes

Hex: Ruin
13%
D0NN1ED4RK0TheSingularity 2 votes
Scourge: Pain Resonance
53%
GeneralVaeonskulReverseVelocityAlex_halcyondays93mikewelkcarterkillsAstel 8 votes
Surge
13%
Ghouled_MojoSkillfulstone 2 votes
Call of Brine
0%
Eruption
6%
OneAutumnLeaf 1 vote
Overcharge
0%
Oppression
6%
glitchboi 1 vote
Dragon's Grip
0%
Pfft. I don't need gen regression
6%
Emeal 1 vote

Comments

• TheSingularity

Ruin is a bit better since it doesn't deactivate after a sacrifice. I just hate kicking gens. If I get value...great. if not...whatever.

Why not go Surge? Most of the killers I play I down survivors mostly with special attacks and Surge only procs on basic attacks.

• Skillfulstone
    Skillfulstone Member Posts: 362
    Surge

It was Surge, but now I've mostly moved on to gen-block in order to preserve regression for the last 2 gens. It's boring but it's the new meta.

It's too easy to end up in a situation when at least one of the last gens is almost out of regression events and making the endgame harder even though you weren't intending to 3-gen.

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 217

Pop goes the weasel but it's not listed here.

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 459
    edited February 11

I mostly use ruin on pyramid head but I rarely use it nowadays cause I’ve been enjoying deadlock a lot recently and ruin is actually decent to use on pyramid head cause you can

1. chase survivor
    2. torment them and down them
    3. cage them
    4. now they’ll spawn on the farthest side of the map
    5. the 100% regression will feel decent to use

and on other killers I use pain res cause I got it from the previous shrine and it’s pretty good

• TheSingularity

My bad sorry I was trying to remember them off the top of my head. Lmao how I forgot that I have no idea.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,626

I use Deadlock, which isn't regression, but it's the only gen defense perk I use and I only use it because 1. BBQ lost its BP multiplier, so I had an empty slot, and 2. Deadlock does it's thing without me having to think about it or do anything.