Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

i would've loved to play with the devs, if i didn't get banned from the discord

i literally said to some guy "who would want to see your yaoi art?" (cause he was posting very questionable art about dwightXtrapper stuff in the media channel) and he accused me of being a homophobe; then i got banned without a warning and it took me like 3 months to get the worst response ive ever seen from one of the mods and no way of trying to discuss it cause "multiple people agreed on it, have a good day".
It's also not the first time this happens, cause ive seen other people being in the same scenario (not in this exact one, but very close)
And yes, im posting this again because of the fact that im still pissed off about it

Comments

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

I've had, lead, and trolled several crazy/controversial conversations (along with a plethora of normal ones) on that server.

The mods seem ok to me.

What is your Discord name?

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

So does anyone know what happened on that discord event? Like were there any like news or was it just a cool play time?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@CalamariRings said:
    Unfortunately the mods are uber sensitive snowflakes. You could say the phrase ‘there are only two genders’ and you’d get banned. Even though it would be stating a fact. Don’t worry it dumbfounds me too. 

The irony, the game itself is the most toxic environment ive ever seen :lol:

This discussion has been closed.