The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

3 Springtrap perk ideas

LatexT
LatexT Member Posts: 111
edited August 6 in Creations

I made these a long time ago, and I'm still proud of them. Your opinion is always appreciated.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Memesis
    Memesis Member Posts: 150

Pulled apart would be great with enduring, spirit fury and hubris!

• LatexT

Yep, I wanted these perks to be fun. But I think I'm going to increase its duration to 10 seconds, to put it in line with other haste perks

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,713

I don't know enough to comment on the theme, but I'll go with the perk descriptions.

Pit of Hell: Like the idea, other than increasing exposed duration perks. I think you could remove the obsessed requirement and just make it anytime the survivors do a certain action (finish an altruistic heal for example).

Foul Odor: I'd make this a hook state, but make the aura read longer.

Pulled Apart: I don't think this works. Make the time too long and its too powerful, too little and its just pointless. Haste perks can be problematic. Maybe have it build up like Spirit Fury before activating, but then it has a longer usage.

• Valuetown
    Valuetown Member Posts: 294

Pulled apart would be overkill. Enduring with a spirit fury proc already gives the survivor no distance. Having haste on top of that would be a waste. Besides, once survivors know the perk combo is in play (hubris revealed or enduring at all) they'll just start prethrowing everything and make the perk useless.

I would much rather have it be another token based perk, where each token increases pallet break speed, and upon reaching a certain number of tokens, the killer would "scream" and block all pallets for 60 seconds, using up all the tokens.

• LatexT

Pit of Hell is meant to work as an obsession perk: having all survivors contribute to the count would make it inevitable regardless of their actions. If only the obsession contributes, there is room for counterplay.

For Foul Odor, that could be a nice idea.

Pulled Apart is meant to make you catch up quicker, or work in synergy with some killer powers, like singularity. 5% for 10 seconds is in line with other perks like rapid brutality. And it has a counter, which is predropping pallets.

• Gmoore23
    Gmoore23 Member Posts: 193

These are awesome, I'm so hype for this chapter. Too bad it'll be until the anniversary.