The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

deathbound, zanshin and predator

codebibi
codebibi Member Posts: 78
edited September 19 in 8.3.0 PTB Feedback

so from what i've seen in a video, deathbound doesn't deactivate when pyramid send someone in a cage so he basically make survivors oblivious for the entire match this is really powerful.

the new aura reading zanshin and predator gives seems extremely powerful and unhealthy for the game.

zanshin give nearly infinite wall hack during the entire chase so there is no way in hell a survivor can mind game and loop the killer long enough for other survivors to do gens. if the perk stay the way it is it need at least a cooldown.

with predator you can't even lose chase and make the killer go somewhere else if he sees you everytime you lose chase this is ridiculous.

the aura reading on killer side is really getting out of hand and this need to stop there is way too much aura reading at their disposal and this is not ok.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183

Honestly I think the perks are mostly fine. Zanshin could do with a cooldown or something, there's a very good reason why I'm All Ears has one. Right now it's kind of busted but the perk in concept isn't the worst idea.

Deathbound and Predator are fine as-is.

• yukiday
    yukiday Member Posts: 36

I agree that Deathbound is not healthy as it allows for enhanced slugging.
    The bigger problem is Quick Gambit, Corrective Action and Bloodrush.
    There is no need for any more perks to speed up gen. Asia servers already complete 5 gen in 5 seconds.
    There is no need to say anything about Bloodrush.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,533

I don't see any reason why Bloodrush would be problematic. The perk is powerful, yes. But it barely has any impact if you're not tunneling. So that should be fine. I honestly think this is one of the better changes on the PTB.