The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How to balance this broken game (: (Both side are welcome, pls let's not nerf freddy or deja vu)

Arroz
Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

Give ideas c:

Comments

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Remove decisive strike and noed. 
  • Arroz

@Yamaoka said:

And nurse 5 blinks, pls

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited January 2019
    I’m not sure if this is b8 or you being serious, but based on your nurse comment I’d say b8.
  • GrootDude
    LeT’S nErF fReEdY!!!
  • GrootDude
    And seriously isn’t unrelenting the most OP perk in-game? Seriously needs a nerf!
  • GrootDude
    Yamaoka said:
    You can 1. Cleanse the 5 dull totems and boom no noed or 2. Cleanse it during end-game.
  • GrootDude
    Yamaoka said:
    You can do things to solfen
    the DS it doesn’t need completely removed.
  • Arroz

@TreemanXD said:

Agree. Ds just need a completely rework or let's make a perk of counter ds?..

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

Fix looping

• KiraElijah

@Arroz said:

@TreemanXD said:

Agree. Ds just need a completely rework or let's make a perk of counter ds?..

What’s Rancor?

• GrootDude
    edited January 2019

What’s Rancor?

IMO DS and rancor are very comparable but not noed and DS are not.

• KiraElijah

Rancor is a direct counter. DS isn’t OP. NOED definitely isn’t OP

• Arroz

@KiraElijah said:
    Fix looping

The only way to fix the looping is by removing pallets.. I dont know how to fix that problem

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

BUff weak killers like Trapper so there's more variety in killers survivors face.

Obilgatory nerf DS too, but they gave up on it sadly.

• Arroz

@Mr_Myers said:
    BUff weak killers like Trapper so there's more variety in killers survivors face.

Obilgatory nerf DS too, but they gave up on it sadly.

I think trapper is good for stop loops, he was the first killer I played and it's so easy to play with him, I really like the trapper but a buff is welcome :)

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Yamaoka said:
    Pretty much.

Also nerf the top 2 killers and balance the awful maps to buff the bottom 8 killers.
  • KiraElijah

@The_Crusader said:
    Yamaoka said:

Pretty much.

Also nerf the top 2 killers and balance the awful maps to buff the bottom 8 killers.

I agree with these ideas, except removing noed and ds. DS can be stopped. Not in all cases, but the perk isn’t infallible. NOED is easily cleansed.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Rework for NOED and decisive, reworks for minor tier killers would be nice as well

• KiraElijah

@Theluckyboi said:
    Rework for NOED and decisive, reworks for minor tier killers would be nice as well

Idk how they would rework NOED.. Maybe just a substantial speed boost? Around 10%?

• DAMNFASTDEAD
    DAMNFASTDEAD Member Posts: 251

@Arroz said:
    Give ideas c:

One simple idea from me:
    Use your brains as survivor and killer player.

From my point of view, devs can't balance the lack of skills and experience. That's up to the players on both sides and to get this straight, you only need a more relaxed view on the game.

From my view I see, that not going try hard will most result in a slight coop of the other side, as long as everybody use his brain.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Testing my pig buff/rework in the PTB.

And rework generator.
    They are rly boring.

• Arroz

@ShyN3ko said:
    Testing my pig buff/rework in the PTB.

And rework generator.
    They are rly boring.

Yeah i think for slow down the game survivors need to find parts for repair generators, and im gonna check your pig rework ;)

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

@Yamaoka said:

noed is fine because it can be removed before it can even be used. there is no counter to ds except slugging which only really works with specific perks and juggling which can only be done when your close to a hook. ds will get used most games (unless the user got juggled and camped) but noed wont be. just destroy dull totems. there. you don't have to worry about noed anymore.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

@Yamaoka said:

noed is fine because it can be removed before it can even be used. there is no counter to ds except slugging which only really works with specific perks and juggling which can only be done when your close to a hook. ds will get used most games (unless the user got juggled and camped) but noed wont be. just destroy dull totems. there. you don't have to worry about noed anymore.

The counter to noed requires to "find and cleanse" all totems which takes roughly 4 minutes allowing the killer to sacrifice a survivor before you have even touched a generator meaning you're dead unless everyone cleanses totems which will never happen unless you play in a SWF team. Decisive only denies one hook and stuns the killer for 4 seconds and can somewhat be countered by slugging, enduring, dribbling and distressing.

• Arroz

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Yamaoka said:

Nope, noed is more used than ds because ds is a techable perk, noed is for all killers and btw it get the exposed status effect in all tiers.

• Arroz

@Yamaoka said:
    XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Yamaoka said:

The counter to noed requires to "find and cleanse" all totems which takes roughly 4 minutes allowing the killer to sacrifice a survivor before you have even touched a generator meaning you're dead unless everyone cleanses totems which will never happen unless you play in a SWF team. Decisive only denies one hook and stuns the killer for 4 seconds and can somewhat be countered by slugging, enduring, dribbling and distressing.

Agree.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

@Arroz said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Yamaoka said:

Nope, noed is more used than ds because ds is a techable perk, noed is for all killers and btw it get the exposed status effect in all tiers.

not what i meant. i meant used in game. and i know that the exposed status effect is in all tiers. the tiers effect the haste (i think). complaining about noed is stupid is what i was trying to say anyway. destroy all dull totems before the last gen is done. there, no noed. now tell me how you can consistently stop ds from getting used without wasting time camping? how do you stop a full team of survivors with ds (an unlikely but still possible situation from what i have seen)? ds will get used in game but if the survivors cared to take a little time ,time they have but killers don't, to destroy a dull totem or two every game then they wont have to complain about noed but they don't destroy the totems and then they complain about getting one hit.

• Arroz

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Arroz said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Yamaoka said:

not what i meant. i meant used in game. and i know that the exposed status effect is in all tiers. the tiers effect the haste (i think). complaining about noed is stupid is what i was trying to say anyway. destroy all dull totems before the last gen is done. there, no noed. now tell me how you can consistently stop ds from getting used without wasting time camping? how do you stop a full team of survivors with ds (an unlikely but still possible situation from what i have seen)? ds will get used in game but if the survivors cared to take a little time ,time they have but killers don't, to destroy a dull totem or two every game then they wont have to complain about noed but they don't destroy the totems and then they complain about getting one hit.

Ummm, with knock out, slugging?? or just only waste the ds and dont get dstriked in the exit gates? or just use rancor xD?

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    edited February 2019

@Arroz said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Arroz said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Yamaoka said:

Ummm, with knock out, slugging?? or just only waste the ds and dont get dstriked in the exit gates? or just use rancor xD?

not really my point but they are good points. i dont really care about noed and ds. i use noed but not ds and dont complain when i get hit by either. i just get annoyed when people say noed should get nerfed.

i think i mentioned slugging and enduring is just a good perk. i was trying to say that it is harder to prevent a ds getting used in game then it is to noed. the only time i get annoyed when theres a ds is when there are more then 2 of them.

• Arroz

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Arroz said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Arroz said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Yamaoka said:

not really my point but they are good points. i dont really care about noed and ds. i use noed but not ds and dont complain when i get hit by either. i just get annoyed when people say noed should get nerfed.

i think i mentioned slugging and enduring is just a good perk. i was trying to say that it is harder to prevent a ds getting used in game then it is to noed. the only time i get annoyed when theres a ds is when there are more then 2 of them.

yeah, I understand you 4 ds is anooying, but 1 it's okay for me

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

@Arroz said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Arroz said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Arroz said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Yamaoka said:

yeah, I understand you 4 ds is anooying, but 1 it's okay for me

i have a max of 2 ds before i get annoyed.

• KoolaidInMyCup
    KoolaidInMyCup Member Posts: 20

IMO They seem to balance the game around ranks 15-20 instead of Rank 1 and that seems like where alot of the issues come from.

DS isnt even that great, I've played rank 1 for the last 6 seasons and I just dont believe its even worthwhile to bring DS its 4s of stun(If you even land the skill check with how glitchy skill checks can be in this game). Wooo what a game breaker.

My only gripe with NOED is it rewards killers for being bad. A killers job is to protect their gens so they should build themselves accordingly if they dont wanna be Gen rushed. NOED just rewards killers for not protecting their gens its like the opposite of competitive gameplay.

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

For the people saying Rancor is a DS counter: there can be more than 1 DS in a game. Just sayin. It helps thwart 1 DS in the right situation sure, but you have to find your obsession before they get to an exit gate. And if they have a brain, they'll know not to get found by you since it's pretty obvious when you have it.