The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Michael Myers Judith's Tombstone is dumb as hell

"Unlocks the ability to kill healthy or injured Survivors with Evil Within III."

are you for real? instant kills in video are never fun -salty survivor

Comments

• edogast
    edogast Member Posts: 148

*videogames

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

You do realize it takes forever to get to EW III when running Judith's Tombstone right? If you have not done all the gens by that point, that is on you. I am taking it you have not ran into a mori yet.

• edogast

to everyone who's saying getting EW III is Soooooo hardddddddddddd

it's not, stop lying to yourselves

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edogast said:

to everyone who's saying getting EW III is Soooooo easyyyyyyyyyy

• edogast

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    edogast said:

to everyone who's saying getting EW III is Soooooo easyyyyyyyyyy

bruh don't twist my words lol

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited February 2019
    edogast said:

1) Getting to EW3 using Judith's Tombstone is not as easy as you are making it out to be.
    2) You're also not taking into account the speed reduction while using Judith's Tombstone.  It is very real downside.

Tombstone Piece is better if you want the insta-kill, and Fragrant Tuft of Hair is better as far as Myers's Ultra Rares.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Wait. Only Judith's Tombstone?
    If someone is using only that add-on they're wasting it tbh. It's better to use the Tombstone Piece instead!

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Git gud
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Use that add on, on any of the corn maps. I'll wait.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Am I the only one who thinks that this should get a buff? It's from a time where he could stalk several survivors at the same time. 
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    edogast said:

Before I say anything, what rank are you at? 
    Both killer and survivir
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

It really is stupid. I don't know why everyone cries about prayer beads, I'll take that over JT any day. At least I get 3 chances with prayer beads as opposed to 1 with JT.

And stop blaming the survivor for being bad. I've had Myers stalk the hell out of my team, tap M2 on me and then kill me. How was that my fault? lol. He got a second from me and the rest from everyone else. I got punished for their mistakes.

At least with prayer beads or Iridescent heads I don't get punished due to their mistakes.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@The_Crusader said:
    It really is stupid. I don't know why everyone cries about prayer beads, I'll take that over JT any day. At least I get 3 chances with prayer beads as opposed to 1 with JT.

And stop blaming the survivor for being bad. I've had Myers stalk the hell out of my team, tap M2 on me and then kill me. How was that my fault? lol. He got a second from me and the rest from everyone else. I got punished for their mistakes.

At least with prayer beads or Iridescent heads I don't get punished due to their mistakes.

I agree with you but, here is an off-topic question linking to your name, do you want to go take Jerusalem?

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Git gud, whiner.

1) It's Ultra Rare
    2) It increases the required evil to reach Tier III so much that it required near constant stalking for the majority of the Trial
    3) The movement penalty is so hefty that you won't be able to catch up for the longest time, disregarding any Pallets and Windows
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

We can blame a team for being bad. :P
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

You're trolling. He is slow af and he stalks slower. Nice b8 m8. If you're serious then git gud.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

If you play smart you can easily deny him ever hitting EW3.
    Most times they'll run it with Tuft of hair from what I've seen. Each of these addons increases the EW3 requirement by 200%. So stop sitting in the open feeding him, don't wait around pallets where he can easily stalk you, and hope your teammates aren't dumb enough to feed him either. 
    Plus add in the 9% movespeed decrease, and it's actually pretty damn balanced for being an ultra rare.
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@RuneStarr said:
    If you play smart you can easily deny him ever hitting EW3.
    Most times they'll run it with Tuft of hair from what I've seen. Each of these addons increases the EW3 requirement by 200%. So stop sitting in the open feeding him, don't wait around pallets where he can easily stalk you, and hope your teammates aren't dumb enough to feed him either. 
    Plus add in the 9% movespeed decrease, and it's actually pretty damn balanced for being an ultra rare.

A meme AND education. Thanks for the Deliverance.