If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Ideas for Better Mori's

Options
Hobolobo27
Hobolobo27 Member Posts: 26
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
Anybody else think Trapper, Wraith, Billy, and Pig could have better mori's? I feel like Trapper should shove a survivor's face into a bear trap and pull their body away from their head. Wraith should smash the survivor's back and then pull out their spine. Billy should smack them down to the ground with his hammer and then chainsaw their limbs off. Pig should just stab the ######### out of their face with her Altair blade.

Do you guys have any cool ideas for new Mori animations?

Comments

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Options
         Me personally, I don’t mind the “simplicity” in how the original 3 Killers Mori survivors. Sometimes, for me, a Killer doesn’t need a fancy execution in order to strike fear. If you’ve never seen the first Texas Chainsaw Massacre for example, I would definitely recommend it. 
  • Hobolobo27
    Hobolobo27 Member Posts: 26
    Options

@TheTimeMachine said:
         Me personally, I don’t mind the “simplicity” in how the original 3 Killers Mori survivors. Sometimes, for me, a Killer doesn’t need a fancy execution in order to strike fear. If you’ve never seen the first Texas Chainsaw Massacre for example, I would definitely recommend it. 

I've seen a couple TCM movies including the original and know where you're coming from. I feel the same way about the original Halloween movie.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

What I would prefer first is a rework of the Hillbilly's Mori, having him put away his Hammer first, like the Doctor. Currently it's glued to his hand and looks like a cheap, weightless plastic prop.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    I agree with tge original 3 killers, but I honestly really like the Pig's current mori. 
  • Kilrane
    Kilrane Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Wraith should reach into someone's back and rip out their spine and skull forming it into a new weapon.
  • Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326
    Options

I mean there are a lot of cool ideas here guys, but I doubt they will take a too gory route. The game might get restricted in some countries or something. I dunnu, then again watching Hag's mori... who knows what is stopping them. I would reall like to see an update to the pig, when the survivor is actually equipped with a rbt that she simply crouches over them and messes up the timer completely, making it pop, just as the survivor slowly turns to the Pig.

• RATT
    RATT Member Posts: 33
    Options

@mistressdiana said:
    I feel like the Pig's mori could've been way more brutal like if she put an RBT on them and then breaks the timer so it pops open or something. When I first saw her mori I was like wow that's really underwhelming.

I'd love to see that. I can picture her now holding a remote control or something of the sorts, and remotely forcing their head to be crushed by the RBT. However, I do like the look in the Survivors eyes that comes with her mori right now. Makes for some good screenshots. But.. It could be better.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

i agree about pig, trapper and billy. But i like the way the wraith drags you back and i would probably put michael on the list as his kill is a snooze fest. What they need to do with this new cosmetic shop is add an option to buy new moris for killers. (Maybe 2 other options for each killer). And the bought ones would require a certain amount of space in the area (like Friday the 13th except more space needed) and some would use part of the killers ability. Eg. the huntress would need a largish amount of space so she could stand back and throw a hatchet (at close range im talking like 4 meters away) right at the survivors head. Trapper would need a trap if he was gonna crush someones head with it. Clown could smash 2 bottles together then stab the survivor to death with the 2 glass shards and ect. I really think this shop can open new possibilities for in game customisation.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Options

What I would prefer first is a rework of the Hillbilly's Mori, having him put away his Hammer first, like the Doctor. Currently it's glued to his hand and looks like a cheap, weightless plastic prop.

As much as I don’t feel a strong need for changes with past Mori’s... I can’t argue with this suggestion. And maybe a different camera angle for Trappers’ kill? I’m no expert in cinematography though.
  • Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326
    Options

@SaltyKiller said:

@Mercury said:
    I mean there are a lot of cool ideas here guys, but I doubt they will take a too gory route. The game might get restricted in some countries or something. I dunnu, then again watching Hag's mori... who knows what is stopping them. I would reall like to see an update to the pig, when the survivor is actually equipped with a rbt that she simply crouches over them and messes up the timer completely, making it pop, just as the survivor slowly turns to the Pig.

Really breh? Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG2tlKZlXPU

The survivor doesn't open like a flower aftwerwards for a reason, don't you think? They are holding back.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Mercury said:

@SaltyKiller said:

@Mercury said:

Really breh? Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG2tlKZlXPU

The survivor doesn't open like a flower aftwerwards for a reason, don't you think? They are holding back.

the devs just dont want to have to create a mori outfit for every survivor and every cosmetic (they said so, when someone asked them in the stream, why the survivors body after getting eaten by the hag was not ripped open at the place where she ate the liver) they dont really want to hold back, but they dont want to have a ######### ton of work to do for every mori they create, plus to create a new animation for each cosmetic they add into the game.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Trapper's is indeed underwhelming. personally, I think he should open a trap under the survivor's face then use his foot to slam the survivor's head into the trap - but I'm a mean mofo.

Believe it or not, Wraith is fine from the survivor's perspective. While I would prefer to see an update to the Wraith's mori, I'd be satisfied with the killer's viewpoint of the Mori being updated to share the same perspective as the survivor (much like it does for the Hag)

With Billy, all they need to do is disappear the hammer and I'd be happy.

Pig's Mori I don't mind.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    Honestly this might be an unpopular opinion but the pig mori is my favourite more in the game. it's nice and simple also decent call back the first movie.

I personally also got to agree with something somebody commented about it on a video. The reaction on the survivors face after their hand gets impaled is amazing and that moment of silence after she pushes it away as if both Amanda and the survivor are trying to understand what the hell just happened is tense as hell before Amanda just goes "######### it plan B" and slashes their throat