If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

[Perk nerf suggestion]: Barbecue & Chilli

Options
SpitfireOrMichina
SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one's Aura reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, 2/3/ALL other healthy Survivors' Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are further than 52/46/40 metres from the Hook.

• Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a 15/20/25 % stackable Bonus to all Bloodpoint gains.

Comments

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Lol really need lol
  • Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Nerf*
  • CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Just hide behind gens if you’re far from the hook. BBQ is quite easy to counter especially with the color changes to gens in the update. I play PS4 and still have no trouble avoiding high rank bbq killers with this strat
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@CrtKazz said:
    Just hide behind gens if you’re far from the hook. BBQ is quite easy to counter especially with the color changes to gens in the update. I play PS4 and still have no trouble avoiding high rank bbq killers with this strat

Killers always tell me it doesn’t need a nerf cuz it causes less camping, because of auras. I say punishing for others mistakes is something I don’t like, and they sue hide behind a gen, then I say what about the camping part? Then they never respond.

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Nowadays in my games, if a killer camps they basically lose because the rest of us just get gens done. The only time it doesn’t work is if a a fellow survivor is trolling or it’s low rank. 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@CrtKazz said:
    Nowadays in my games, if a killer camps they basically lose because the rest of us just get gens done. The only time it doesn’t work is if a a fellow survivor is trolling or it’s low rank. 

Well I’m on PS4, where 90% If Killers is hillbilly and are on you immediately, and where if you’re camped, the entire team sits 20m crouched thinking the killers just gonna walk away. If you do get unhooked, it’s by the ONE GUY who doesn’t have BT

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

Survivors have 7-8 ''Crutch'' perks, killers have a couple that are in the same realm and we gotta nerf them.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Barbecue and Chili doesn't require a nerf.

@Shipthebread No they don't.

• Jack11803
    Options

@TheXenoborg said:

@Jack11803 said:

@CrtKazz said:

Killers always tell me it doesn’t need a nerf cuz it causes less camping, because of auras. I say punishing for others mistakes is something I don’t like, and they sue hide behind a gen, then I say what about the camping part? Then they never respond.

This is a 4v1 game. You will have to suffer and deal with the mistakes of others. Once again, survivors keep confusing the whole game as a 1v1. If a killer camps due to B&C, it could be due to various reasons. Maybe the killer doesn't see any auras around or only sees 1/3; OR the killer simply camps because of how well it works. Many survivors including me take camping killers as a challenge and choose to engage and defeat the camper, which just gives the killer no incentive to leave the area. This isn't B&C's fault. This is the survivors' fault for not adapting to the circumstances.

You mussed the entire point. Killer sees aura, it ruins stealth. Killer says hide aura. Killer camps because there is no aura. So I have to have a teammate camped, or throw myself under the bus?

• Jack11803
    Options

@TheXenoborg

My comment got deleted AGAIN! well what I said was, I play billy to point horde, and his effectiveness with that perk is well, too strong. I find the perk is fine on others. But billy, he ALONE breaks the perk, and it’s a big problem.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @TheXenoborg

My comment got deleted AGAIN! well what I said was, I play billy to point horde, and his effectiveness with that perk is well, too strong. I find the perk is fine on others. But billy, he ALONE breaks the perk, and it’s a big problem.

And how does he do break the perk?
    He can´t pass 40 meters in 4 seconds.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @TheXenoborg

And how does he do break the perk?
    He can´t pass 40 meters in 4 seconds.

I answered this while you were typing that, I’ll let you read it on the other thread.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @TheXenoborg

Did you try to edit it?

It seem like sometime when you try to edit a post it get sucked in the void.

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    Options

stupidest idea for a perk nerf yet.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

Lmao you can't be serious. As if BBQ is overpowered comon dude!!! Hahahaha this can't be real

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

@Runiver said:
    Barbecue and Chili doesn't require a nerf.

@Shipthebread No they don't.

I was being sarcastic

• Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247
    Options

Wait, you wanna nerf BBQ chilli?

• Jack11803
    Options

@Sn0wJob said:
    Wait, you wanna nerf BBQ chilli?

Someone has P3 Sass

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Just adjust it on billy and problem is solved but as far as crossing 40 meters in 3 secs yeah Haddonfield/Springfield says he can. Same for swamp and some of the other maps I've seen them come running across a map with the better addons for it in a few seconds.

I've hid behind a gen before only to have a Billy come flying towards me and turn ona dime and nail me. I've spectated Billy's doing the same. They don't need to bother camping when they can cover most of the map in a few seconds.

• oafafoxfeather
    oafafoxfeather Member Posts: 30
    Options
    And you can't play without music against a billy? Killers need so much skill these days while survivor is just meh... You wanna nerf BBQ? You sure you don't wanna nerf ruin also? You hear the chainsaw you move quietly no scratchmarks no nothing stand still count then move somewhere else. This is the reason why I only see billys and nurses in high ranks. 
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    Lol BBQ is fine. It’s easily countered and doesn’t need any nerfs. You just need to get better.
  • Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

They're already going to destroy it with the upcoming Sole Survivor ridicolous buff, stop crying.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    Acromio said:

They're already going to destroy it with the upcoming Sole Survivor ridicolous buff, stop crying.

What is the buff?
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    do you people take literally every bait you see?
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    do you people take literally every bait you see?

Agreed, if it's you they seem to take it with a grain of salt, otherwise it's