Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Exhaustion change and Vigil

thesuicidefox
thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

I'm a survivor main and I think the new Exhaustion change is perfect. In fact it's something I suggested a long time ago. So I'm happy about that.

However, I do think that Vigil should be adjusted so that it would allow you to recover from Exhaustion at any time. Alternatively you could put this effect on something like Lightweight. The idea being that if you want to run from the killer for extended periods you have to do a specific build for it.

Comments

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Agreed, vigil build is one of the only things I run and I feel like the change is going to kill it. At the very least make it so vigil lets you recover while running outside of a chase.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Hmm, there's some interesting things to consider about your ideas. On one hand, they negate the changes that were planned, which might make some killers unhappy and some survivors happy. On the other, it would require specific perk choices in order to stay that way, taking out space for some others people find 'irritating.' I wonder if there will be any modifications after it goes into testing a while. Who knows?

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited June 2018

That's a good idea.