Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

how i can solve lag on dbd

i have gtx 1050 g1 gaming ,ryzen 5 3600x, aourus elite x570, 16gb corsair vegance 3000mhz cl 15, windows 10 pro 64bits. I have lag on medium rezolution . When i look on my task manager it says use 100% of gpu but from dedicated memory only 1 gb not 2gb of them .How is on 100% when is used only half ? how can i solve this . Pls i didnt have this problem before ... 1 week from problem apeared exactly from 24.09.2019

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited September 2019

@witzkhalifa

Optimization changes from patch to patch, and it could be intentional or not. It's not uncommon at all for your GPU to be taxed at 100% when playing DBD because of the optimization...

Heck, mine is 90% to 100% sometimes when I play, but I don't see lag unless its at the start of the match when loading into the game during the cut-scene which reviews the map, or periodically in-game doing anything. But that's because of my internet and it really doesn't have much to do with the game itself.

Now, if you do experience lag, it could also be because your internet isn't doing as well as it used to anymore. And OR it could be your graphics card just showing it's age, since I also have a GTX 1050, and it's been with me for about... 2 to 3 years now. So it could also be because of the age of the graphics card as well?

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that does anything but no promises there.

• witzkhalifa
    witzkhalifa Member Posts: 4

i dont have problem with network conections... and other games the videocard work fine

• witzkhalifa
    witzkhalifa Member Posts: 4

i dont know what happend.. new update probably .. but is solved