Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Different types of survivors In horror movies.

HeroLives
HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
Everyone has a different personality so let’s see those lists of the survivors in horror movies! Their personality type, what they do, and do they die?

The Brainless: usually has no clue how to do a thing. Didn’t even realize there was a killer about. They usually are the first or somewhere in the middle to die. In dbd we call these the noobiest of the noobs. If they manage not being the first to die it’s Bc of sheer luck. Always dies.

your turn guys!
Post edited by HeroLives on

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

seems to me that the virgins in horror movies always survive.... so i think its safe to say that the ppl who escape the killer in DBD are also virgins.... SWF, flashlights and DS? you're NEVER getting laid....

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@deadwolfwalking said:
    seems to me that the virgins in horror movies always survive.... so i think its safe to say that the ppl who escape the killer in DBD are also virgins.... SWF, flashlights and DS? you're NEVER getting laid....

ummmmmmm i dont use them and i am one. So what happens then?

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@pauloandrade22 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

well.... if you were in my lobby, i'd let you go. if you were my friend, i'd introduce you to a few girls.... but then afterwards, i'd kill you every time you were in my lobby.... lol....

• HeroLives
    edited July 2018

@pauloandrade22 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

well.... if you were in my lobby, i'd let you go. if you were my friend, i'd introduce you to a few girls.... but then afterwards, i'd kill you every time you were in my lobby.... lol....

Seems like a fair trade. To be honost you would probably die anyways from the disease the “working girl “ gave you that he bought. 
  • HeroLives

@pauloandrade22 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

Seems like a fair trade. To be fair you would probably die anyways from the std the “working girl “ gave you that he bought. 
  • HeroLives

@pauloandrade22 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

Seems like a fair trade. To be fair you would probably die anyways from the std the “working girl “ gave you that he bought.