I started using Spine Chill one week ago, now I can't play without it...

Options
2»

Comments

• Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 227
    Options

I used to use spine chill, but I found that it made me not pay attention to my surroundings. I stopped using it, to force myself to be more alert. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I wanted to make myself get involved in more chases, hoping I would get better at them. So far, I'm still terrible at chases.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    edited October 2019
    Options

This is how I feel about Alert.... but now with these new changes I may have to change to Spine Chill.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 805
    Options

It's a decent training wheels perk.

Once you learn to play, you don't need it any more.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

That use to be Urban Evasion for me, I felt so slow when not using it and cursed myself every time I was against Hag.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options

@Atrushan88 Actually, it DOES work on them. Undetectable only works on stuff like Alert, Dark Sense, Blood Amber, Object of Obsession, etc. Basically anything that lets you visibly perceive the killer's aura.

Premonition and Spine Chill will still work against them, and due to the changes of it, E1 Myers is now susceptible to it.

Unless somewhere in the patch notes they say it was a bug, thus rendering this comment null and void.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    edited October 2019
    Options

I never said Spine Chill didn't work on Undetectable? If you look at what I'm replying to, it's about Alert.