Most unnerving killer to face in real-life

I've done one about the worst to face because of their power, mine being Plague because ######### vomiting that much, but now I have a different one...which would be the most unnerving to face? Not necessarily most deadly though for you it might be the same, but the most... unsettling. Scary, creepy, freaky...?

Mine would be clown. I have not really a phobia but like, I'm extremely self conscious of my lungs and what I breathe. The idea of breathing in his concoction makes my skin crawl. And I'm not a woman but I imagine being a woman would make him worse for fear of what he might sexually do, especially with his obsession for fingers. He just creeps me out, big time

What about you guys

Comments

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

For me it would have to be the Demogorgon. Seeing that tank of a creature bellowing toward you would have me freeze with fear. Second to that, Clown. I hate clowns, and he is freaky, not to mention the finger thing. That gives me chills!

• newavitar
    newavitar Member Posts: 395

Ooh and his scream...god I hate that scream even in game lol. Imagine just hearing that and dead silence...like ok I'll go ahead and curl into a ball and die now

• Bill_I_Am__Overbeck
    Bill_I_Am__Overbeck Member Posts: 312
    edited January 2020

Probably the hag. Just imagine a creature just shooting out of the floor in front of you. It's a pretty good jump-scare in-game, so what about real life?

Oni would be pretty scary to hear in the distance, especially when he slams his kanabo around and you can hear it thud and roars.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

It would be Doctor.... getting shocked and seeing him looking at me with those unblinking eyes

Or Spirit cause of her passive phasing... not knowing where she could be coming from

• newavitar
    edited January 2020

Hag would give me PTSD about walking. Literally every step could be your last...that gets unnerving quickly

Ugh and Oni, just his size alone would scare the bejesus out of me

• newavitar

Doctor's laughing would get to me but ultimately, based on how his "insanity" is in the game, I think it wouldn't be the worst one in there. Just constantly paranoid which would be terrifying but not as bad as like, Clown or Demo.

Or spirit. God she'd be terrifying. You never know if it's wind or her phasing, and everything that "sounds" like footsteps would send me running

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Probably Myers.

Large man with a knife who is evil incarnate and can take a beating. Not to mention, he moves so sneakily, motion detecting lights cannot pick him up. Plus, he wears a white emotionless mask and never speaks.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Trapper. His presence, walk, and look are all scary, but what’s worse is you have to worry about every step you take, because the next one may get your foot lopped off.

This thread is making me want to go buy some weapons.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    edited January 2020

Doctor. I can’t imagine what your mind and body feel like after being shocked so much, not to mention his face. Still love him but I’d rather not be chased by him.

Edit: Actually Oni, mainly because of his mori. Also, once you spill a bit of blood there is no losing him. F* that LOL

• Honestly, this may sound odd at first, but I’d go with Pig. In the saw movies, the people with the pig masks abduct you and put you in one of Jigsaw’s games, where no matter what, you will be mutilated and most likely lose a few limbs. Literally being in one of those traps is enough to probably mentally screw you up. There’s some crazy traps like the RBT’s The Shotgun Carousel, and the Venus Flytrap that are absolutely terrifying in real life.

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

Demogorgon because it is the most unnatural-looking.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

Huntress because her humming creeped me tf out when I started playing!

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Apart from unnatural killers, who would creep me out, the Doctor. He stitched his eyes open and his mouth to a permanent smile. I could talk to the other killers, they're probably cool once you know them. But that stitched face coupled with beeing an evil, mad scientist doing human experiments... Yeah, i'll pass on that guy

• ReallyBigShoe
    ReallyBigShoe Member Posts: 764

Myers. Cause it's hard to be scared when you're turned on.

Kappa

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited January 2020

Doctor. He doesn't want to kill you outright. You'll be put through all sorts of experiments and if you die in the process, he'll just start trying to revive you. The process repeats until he has no more use for your body. Imagine being carried away knowing that you're about to be put through hell and that death isn't a guaranteed escape.

• newavitar

I would probably die from fright with something I pulled off today but I see happen a lot.

Start off, corrupt forces them towards me. I hear a crow and I'm next to the house on badham with the gen in the top. I know they're gonna go there so I wait in the room next to it that'll let me see into it and sure enough someone runs in and starts working. Takes them all the way through my evil within 1 to realize I'm there and I watch him explode the gen, run in a circle for a sec, and run into several walls before going down lmao

• newavitar

In real life those bear traps are like "oh no! How unfortunate!" It's more like

"Well, at least I don't have to worry about being stuck cause my ENTIRE FOOT IS GONE"

• newavitar

Yeah it's that thing where it's like once he's gotten a taste of you, you're not stopping him. Period.

• newavitar

I would hate the RBT. Not only the idea of how brutal the death would be, but having to listen to the small amount of time I have left ticking away. Literally counting down to my death. And being forced to search for a key that very well might not be there

• newavitar

The sounds he makes when he's carrying you are freaky as #########

• newavitar

And assuming her aim is good it's like, if you can see her; she can kill you

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197

We not gonna talk about Wraith? You know the guy that’s INVISIBLE! Real-life has pretty good graphics and I don’t think I have double battery flashlights on me 24/7.

Hag too. Hag would have me crouch walking every where. Buying a coffee? Best believe I’m gonna crouch my way to the counter. What you drive over her traps? Would your headlights disable them first?

• Legion, because we already have them...and they don't use knives. It's a real problem, which is darker and scarier than any possible imaginary creature or being.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Probably Demo or Oni. They seem to be the most physically menacing.

• newavitar

Wraith would very freaky and id get bell ptsd after lmao

• newavitar

Yeah their size alone is ######### terrifying, let alone what they can do

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Myers for sure. He still creeps me out in the Halloween movies.

• Hail_to_the_King
    Hail_to_the_King Member Posts: 183

Spirit because of her creepy movements and dismembered body parts while passively phasing would be terrifying. Or Doctor because the laugh and crazy look.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Bubba because he probably smells like putrid fermented ass.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

In real life for me it would be Ghostface and Trapper.

Ghostface because the thought of getting stalked without knowing is creeping me out. And even if you notice that you have been watched ('exposed') you sometimes don't even know from where he's coming for you.

Trapper because his whole presence is scary and you could walk into his traps anytime.

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 182

Probably Nurse, or even Spirit. Both can kind of just APPEAR anywhere. One day, you're taking a shower or something... BAM! Nurse out of nowhere. Spirit's twitching/phasing in and out would also be unsettling.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

Freddy. Anything the other killers can do, he can do. Also, you can't run from him so long as sleep is a requirement.

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822

I have a friend who looks (and probably smells) just like the clown but without makeup and more hair. He also vapes.

• TheEversong
    TheEversong Member Posts: 25

Ghostface for me given I'm a fan of the movies. Always makes me look over my shoulder afterwards for a few hours. But hmm.. him or Nurse. Given I work in health care just.. seeing that floating down a hall, screaming then teleporting. I'd be scared for my life and worried if she was going to operate.

• DonZwiebel
    DonZwiebel Member Posts: 136

The Plague, definitely. As for I hate vomiting.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

I hate vomiting aswell,not to mention the smell it would have.Not only the vomit this woman is rotting alive.

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293

Oni

A massive wall of muscle roaring in the distance then you hear it getting closer with his heavy footsteps

• kurgan8282
    kurgan8282 Member Posts: 264

Demogorgon because no humans could stand a chance against such a beast.

But also Freddy, the idea of a dream killer imo was simply a work of genius, how can you defend yourself in dreams?

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    edited January 2020

In real life I'd be most:

Intimidated seeing the Nurse

Disgusted seeing the Plague and Clown

Scared seeing the Hag

Afraid of the Legion (as they're the only characters that actually exist in real life)

Helpless seeing the Pig

Excited seeing the Demogorgon

Happy seeing and going on a drinking session with the Hillbilly

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Susie

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

I think, Doc, Hag and Clown the most. Being driven insane and electrocuted is horrible beyond measure. Being eaten alive is a thought I really don't want to think and what the clown does with women.... well... I would rather be staked and mori'd by Myers. But having a RBT on your head is quite unsettling too.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

Myers, Freddy, Doctor, and the Oni

He is going to actually steal my tongue!

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Demogorgon.

He's not human.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Honestly,the hag. She will eat my organs one by one,my flesh a piece at the time. Gross

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

This is gonna sound special, but i'd probably say Doctor.

Because i'm pretty sure, in real life, he'd make lots more hallucinations than just himself and some pieces of wood.

Though seeing him just pop up and staring me down would already be plenty scary.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited January 2020

I can't decide... Everyone of them seems to be terrible on his own way. Maybe the movie-Freddy, because at least for the other killers you can run away with a little bit of luck, but for Freddy...

He comes in our dreams, man! And at some point everybody of us needs to sleep :|.

Btw. @Accullla

Were there a gang like the Legion in the past, or did you just say that because a lot of people grab a knife and try to kill someone with it (including young adults)?

Sometimes I read the on ore other urban legend on the internet, that were maybe a template for creatores of movies and games.

As example: Someone like Smiley has maybe exist, just that supposedly the "real life version" was a guy in Belgium who catch a girl in the night and kill her, while wearing a smiling mask.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    edited January 2020

@Talmeer - I used to live in a certain city for a few years, where it was quite common find yourself surrounded gangs of teenagers (14-19 year olds) with knives, especially if you tend to walk around on your own. It's happened to me more than once and the one time I didn't manage to escape I got cut. These were probably the only times in my life when I genuinely felt scared. The legion's backstory reminds me a lot of those experiences - a group of teenagers who attack people out of boredom and just for the fun of it. That's why I find them to be the only DBD killer that's genuinely scary in real life - not because they have a scary power, but because they actually exist and I've come across them more than once.

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477

Dear Dev, you're objectively wrong. You cannot face the Demogorgon, because he has no face 🤩!

This joke was so bad ... Don't ban me pls xD

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I agree that he would be terrifying in real life, but in game I can’t help to think of him a a mutated puppy. Especially when they player controlling him makes him nod. Then I just want to let him.

Please suggest to the art team that he get a Winter Sweater next Christmas. It’s cold in the fog.

• newavitar

Myers would be so freaky. Especially with the fact he's unkillable. He just...doesn't stop