What is your favorite killer to face?

Options
Jollykins
Jollykins Member Posts: 43
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

Im always hoping for that one killer to be in my lobby, who knows how to play the killer too. I LOVE Doctor, he's always been so fun to face because he gave me my first true scare. I had no idea what I was going up against when I got forced into tier 1 madness, and it terrified me. So happy to see Doc is getting a rework. He was also the first DLC I ever bought🖤

Another question is how often do you get to face your favorite killer? Do you enjoy their mori's? I know I love getting mori'd by Doctor as strange as that sounds. What makes them your favorite killer? Can you counter them well or are you constantly being outplayed by their abilities? Are they challenging or just well-designed?

Comments

• Lanterns
    Lanterns Member Posts: 83
    edited January 2020
    Options

It's very fun when I get that Huntress who's so good that she hits hatchtes across the map.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Spirit is my favorite to face.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Definitely a tie between Demogorgon and Michael for me.

• Colton147
    Colton147 Member Posts: 523
    Options

My most favorite to face against are my mains: Clown, Clown, Clown, and... Hag.

I don't mind Plague, Huntress, and Piggy.

I am not fond of facing against Ghostface.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Probably Michael. He's the only Killer that still scares me. Something about that white mask when you turn your camera to look behind you.

• LordCyphre
    LordCyphre Member Posts: 195
    Options

Myers. I always geht paranaoid if I don't hear or see anything happen early game and expect the Halloween Jingle to play with him standing somewhere next to me staring at me menacingly thinking to myself "Dang I screwed that up badly" . Priceless jumpscares.

The everlasting threat of an instadown keeps things tense without Myers being too overbearing.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Hag. I'm a hag main, and it's always fun to see what other hags do.

I don't remember the last time I was impressed with one I faced though. They almost always run rusty shackles, mint rag, and/or MYC.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Generally speaking, probably Doc or Legion.

That said, Julie specifically is my all time favorite. She can do whatever she wants to me.

• Jollykins
    Jollykins Member Posts: 43
    Options

"Onision with a fedora" 😂😂😂 you ain't wrong!

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853
    Options

Demogorgon, how could anyone go against demogorgon and say "ugh its a demo"

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197
    Options

Huntress, Oni, Billy and Nurse. Fun to play as and against.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503
    Options

Devs: [nerfs forever freddy]

Freddy: Wow. WOW. WOOOOW, so you are so into yourselves, like you are so committed to censoring innocent people that you’re just gonna go and try and get my best build deleted?

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Myers, Clown, Tum Tums, Doctor, Huntress, Wraith.

Nurse can be fun too as long as she's decent - good. If it's an exceptional Nurse then oh boy does that take the fun out of it 😓

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

I like to against Spirit and Plague

• VeNoM17
    VeNoM17 Member Posts: 64
    Options

Honestly I love to go against a good hillbilly even if he stomps me. It's sad I dont play against many I always end up going against spirit freddy or trapper.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Trapper, Ghost Face, Michael Myers, Demogorgon and Pig.

There's some great moments to be had when VSing them, especially the scare factor that they can still give to the game.

• Inaccurate_Player
    Inaccurate_Player Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2020
    Options

Unpopular opinion: I love going against Ghostface.

If you go against a good Ghostface, they use his power to make powerful mind games and such when you're in a loop. The feeling of always being on your toes because he could be right around the corner, and the fact that you have to pay attention during loops because he could make a powerful play is always fun. It doesn't become a game of killer/survivor, it becomes of battle of who can mindgame harder, which I enjoy personally.

But a bad ghostface just sucks to go against

• survivormain1105
    survivormain1105 Member Posts: 327
    Options

Nurse or huntress they are the most fun to be chased by imo.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

Amanda Young, she brings a second objective to survivors, and at red ranks, it's great to get some relief from generators. 😁🤗

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

Pig because it just feels fun and balanced to play against her. Apart from the RNG of the traps there's absolutely no BS to her chase game and I like that.

Myers because I really like Halloween as a franchise, and his chases are fun when you don't get yeeted by a 99'd tier 3.

Demogorgon because he also feels pretty fair to play against, and his chase music absolutely slaps

Finally Billy (no infectious). Fast paced matches and fun chases.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Trapper's my 2nd least favorite to play as, but i like playing against him a lot.

I always follow him and disable his Bear Traps, then use ninja tactics to avoid being caught.

Idk, just feels good somehow.

I keep that up until i can escape or get killed.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928
    Options

Nurse was fun.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,021
    Options

Demogorgon. The terror radius theme and chase theme are creepy and hype. There’s always tension in the chase when I’m exposed in the open to a shred or I’m running along the shack wall and I don’t dodge the shred properly. Knowing he can just pounce on you is both scary and thrilling.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

Billy is fun sometimes but on console we pray for nurse.

• TheDoctorMain
    TheDoctorMain Member Posts: 14
    Options

Hands down it has to be Myers. That chase music seals the deal for me.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

The chase & stalk music and the creep factor of Myers suddenly being there, or seeing his face staring you down is phenomenal.

It's so much fun to play as & against Michael Myers, love the different builds Myers can have too: Scratch/Vanity Mirror, Tombstone Piece, Infinite Tier 3 and of coruse, Tombstone

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,450
    Options

Between Spirit and Huntress

• Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242
    Options

Fun to play against:

1. Bubba (usually because they play in a very predictable way which is fun to punish and fun to drop pallets on him when you know what he is going to do if he catches you).
    2. Hag (a lot of them are only playing her as a daily, and normally aren't very good with her/miss a ton of swings and it makes me chuckle IRL).
    3. Clown (a lot of them are memers for whatever reason).

Unfun to play against:

1. Huntress (her hatchets hitboxes allow her to get a ton of BS hits and since she is slow she doesn't seem to go far from the hook and attracts people that play in a very "sweaty" way).
    2. Trapper (attracts people that seem to catch someone finally and not go too far from the hook ever and just chase the same person over and over again).
    3. Legion (broken killer.. annoying to be constantly injured the whole effing match and have them constantly do that to you on top of running thana+sloppy.. super unfun to play against).

Honorable mention:

1. Plague (just find it is unfun to play against her because you get chewed out for cleansing.. lol).
  • Scytere
    Scytere Member Posts: 123
    Options

Hag. Love the jump scares.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618
    Options

The Shape and Ghost Face: they are the two killers that bring a great scare factor into the game with how quiet they can be.

The Demogorgon and The Oni because they're aesthetically very intimidating.

• beenz
    beenz Member Posts: 10
    Options

Oni

when he does that demon dash it makes your heart beat outta your chest and makes your butthole clench (sorry for weird word usage.but I ain’t wrong tho)

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    Options

I like to play against pig

Her rbts give you something to do other than gens and I thats pretty cool

• screeeeeeaaaaam
    screeeeeeaaaaam Member Posts: 4
    Options

Billy and Bubba. hearing a chainsaw from across the map, and then hearing it suddenly VERY CLOSE is a surefire way to get me shitting my pants in a most entertaining way

• Krystress
    Krystress Member Posts: 52
    Options

Oni. Before him... The Pig.

• The_Sniper
    The_Sniper Member Posts: 78
    Options

Demogorgon is pretty fun to go against. His theme, those screams, and that lunge. He's easily one of the most coolest and different looking Killers. Best atmosphere too, legitimately makes me feel that powerful, feral presence with the stomps and screams. I don't think any other DLC character feels like they came straight from their property.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    Options

Billy. I love being chased by a competent Hillbilly who knows how to use his chainsaw

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

Definitly Nurse then Demogorgon and Oni.

• sneakymeghead
    sneakymeghead Member Posts: 32
    Options

Mrs Piggy, so I can try booping her snoot and stun her for a cute sound

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    edited January 2020
    Options

Idk probably Hag and Billy.

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408
    Options

A lot of killers. Leatherface, Gorgon, Huntress, Billy sometimes... Doctor

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658
    Options

I haven't laughed so hard in a minute... Thank you for that XD

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Even though I know they are not the best killer I still find Myers to be my favorite match up.

I really enjoy not knowing who it is by a terror radius making you a little jittery at the start of a match.

I really enjoy hearing that first EW tier 2 music pop and the instant "oh ######### is it me!?".

I LOVE the constant fear during a chase that at any moment that EW tier 3 might pop.

To me I think Myers is the only killer that I get a true horror feeling from. I enjoy the thrills and chills he gives me from start to finish. Ghost face is a close second for a lot of the same reasons I just find the "LOS" noise that plays when you break him out of stealth sort of ruins the immersion for me.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    edited January 2020
    Options

Billy, Oni, Piggywiggy, Ghostface, Spireh, Doc, and Demo are my FAVORITES to face.

I don't much care for Plague and Legion because they run the exact same forever build every time.

And i ######### HATE Trapper.

• honestlybaffled
    honestlybaffled Member Posts: 175
    Options

Nurse, the chases agaisn't her are the most different from every other killer.

Second is billy, because that mofo is LETHAL and third is plague, because they're 99% bad and its just funny to see them struggling.

• TicTokCringe
    TicTokCringe Member Posts: 39
    Options

Um I would have to say clown for me. If I go against a good clown we both always outplay each other throughout the match.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    Options

I like going against Pigs, Wraiths, Myers, and Onis.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    edited January 2020
    Options

Clown because I love him and he's my main. Also like to face Oni and Demogorgon with their cool sounds and they are both a quite unique.