Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Life as a DBD Killer: Ugh! Let us WIN

LustForBP
LustForBP Member Posts: 611
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

*Play as Killer*

Chooses Bubba:

Perks: NoED, Ruin, Franklins, BBQ

4 Killers Join:

David, Meg, Feng, Claudette

Flashlight, Flashlight, Toolbox, Medkit.

*Match Starts*

Autohaven

David has Object of Obession and is chasing me with a flashlight.

I ignore. Proceed to chase the lonesome Meg. Hit Meg, she drops flashlight. Throws down two pallets, why? Who knows. Down Meg. Hook Meg. David tries to flashlight bait me while running circles around the hook. I crank chainsaw and go for him.

Feng runs by me. I turn, chainsaw Feng and the Meg she unhooked. Proceed to chase David. He baits, I turn back and hooks Feng. I pick up Meg. DS’d me. Cool.

Lose Meg. Go for Claudette. She just finished a gen. I hit Claudette. She runs, pallets, I get flashlighted by David who’s been chasing me the entire match. Lose Claudette.

Claudette rushes out of a locker, I turn, down Claudette. Hook Claudette. Feng dies on hook. Meg comes for the hook rush. Down Meg. Hook Meg. Meg - dead. Feng - dead. Claudette - dead. (Apparently I facecamped because they kept camping by the hooked).

BBQ shows that David is across the map on a generator. I go to David, he tries to loop, pallet stun fails. Gets hit. Runs.

Little did he know, his teammates wasted Pallets. Runs to a dead end. Downed. Dead. I close hatch. Game over.

Post-match Ranks:

Me: Rank 9

David: Rank 2

Meg: Rank 2

Claudette: 5

Feng: 5

Post-match PMs:

“Facecamper and tunneler” “Understandable from a ######### Rank 9” “I’m a Rank 1 killer and don’t need to camp to pip” “Did you have fun” etc.

lmfao ######### is wrong with you guys? You sit behind a tire, wall, etc by the hook and I see you and you expect me to what? Run to a corner and count to 30?

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I’ve gotten some of these as Huntress today, just ignore them.

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773

Imagine giving 2 shits as to what the hell the survivors say in post game chat.

A tough life you lead HMMMMM

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

Thank goodness I don’t have to deal with post chat on the Xbox

• Colton147
    Colton147 Member Posts: 523

To deal with toxicity, I become extremely offensive.

If toxic people are offended by my offensiveness, then that would show that they are hypocrites and cannot deal with people who are offensive.

I'm one who will be willing to mess with people who troll, be toxic, etc. If they believe they can get away with it; they should be prepared for what I have to say.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

One thing that your fault is double Flashlight but you didnt put Lightborne. That would make your game less annoyed by David flash

Won over those is satisfied though. Congrats

• Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242

I like the matchmaking you get too. Somehow you're green ranks playing against red ranks and whenever I play solo survivor as a purple I get yellows and greys on my team that probably attend special education classes and get dropped after the killer chases them for 10 seconds followed up by them killing themselves on the hook. Good times!

• MarksmanSpecal
    MarksmanSpecal Member Posts: 117

U have to equip "Agitation" to carry them faster to the exit doors....

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

I mean, by the title of the topic, they actually let you win by how the played. Are you really complaining about their complaining? They're sore losers. Those are everywhere in life. Now, imagine being a sore winner.

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243

I have noticed a lot of people playing like idiot's lately but I did have a legion who literally hooked someone and ran around the hooked survivor until I finally found a tiny window to unhook and turned out he had an ebony mori so mori'd the claudette and then camped me to death. Last 2 survivors played really well and finished the gens without getting seen and just before the last survivor escaped the legion rage quit!?!? lol, it was hilarious

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

For me I haven't gotten those kinds of players in a while but what i am getting are players that trash talk me for only getting 2 kills with nurse on console. literally the last 3 games i have played as nurse i have gotten 2 kills each match and then trash talked for only getting 2 kills with the "best killer". Even tho im playing her on [BAD WORD] console.

I have also tried to tell them to play against me in kyf with a killer im good at and of course they never accept because why risk getting humiliated.

• LustForBP

i don’t give 2 shits lmao. It’s funny reading these forums and then actually experiencing how hypocritical

survivors are.

• LustForBP

I’m going to start doing this. I missed this in the rule book.

• LustForBP

Uhm? Lmfao how am I being a sore winner? Who’s complaining about their complaining? Put a story out and asked a question.

• LustForBP

Happened to me the other night. Wanted to try the Nurse. Never again. 2 kills in the most aggravating fashion.

• asergioam
    asergioam Member Posts: 363

To answer your question with all the seriousness possible, YES. You should always run to the oposite side of the map after a hook, message the survivors and ask if you can come out yet. You should only return to the game after all of them said it's ok. That's why an in game chat would be nice, so that the killer could ask permission before doing anything.

• Jacksansyboy
    Jacksansyboy Member Posts: 174

Nurse is really hard for someone who hasn't played her much. I can infinitely run a bad nurse, because you don't need pallets and they don't get bloodlust in any significant way. A perfect nurse is terrifying, but it takes alot of work to get there.

• CrispyChestnuts
    CrispyChestnuts Member Posts: 175

Bubba is built from the ground up to camp, I would change my strat if I was them instead of complaining about camping. Next round they were probably complaining that trapper only won because of his traps or nurse only won because of her teleport.

• nimesulide
    nimesulide Member Posts: 39

If they are being sh1tfaces in the post-game chat, I just send them a <3 . Works like magic, they can be furious about it, justifying the fact that they played wrong.

• Crujoh
    Crujoh Member Posts: 28

Sadly this exists a lot in this game and it causes "some" killer players that aren't quite skilled enough to counter this type of swf play style to resort to actual camping/tunneling. The game is suppose to be a cat and mouse chase with 1 cat vs 4 mice but currently it tends to feel more like 1 mouse vs 4 cats. I don't really get why people like the David play that way. It's a horror game, you should fear the killer. If you don't, then go play GTA or Fortnite or some other game instead of acting like an arse and screaming for attention cuz your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough. Just my 2cents.... cheers!

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

I love when the whole team brings flashlights because I know it’s going to be an easy win. They will all be overly altruistic and most likely rush hooks for the unsafe giving you easy downs. Much better than see four toolboxes I’ll just say that.

• SL33PY
    SL33PY Member Posts: 71

wow just yesterday I was playing bubba and hooked a meg in the basement at the start of the match in the killer shack on the swamp map, came upstairs and saw someones green shirt on the other side of the wall so I exited the shack looked left and saw two survivors against the killer shack wall crouched. I hit one which was a bright green shirt Claudette and the other survivor was a nea. The nea fast vaults the window and goes for the save. So naturally I follow her downstairs and chainsaw her as she goes for the unhook. She gets the unhook And I got a double hit with the chainsaw but nea had borrowed time. I hook nea turn around and go to leave up the stairs but as soon as I turn the corner to head up the stairs a brown shirt Claudette runs by me like I’m not there. I get another double chainsaw hit but no borrowed time this time. I hook the brown shirt Claudette and as I’m hooking the nea the green shirt Claudette unhooks the brown shirt Claudette then I chainsawed the green Claudette. brown shirt Claudette unhooks nea then the green shirt Claudette disconnects as I’m hooking her. I end up slugging nea at the top of the stairs afterwards. Zero gens were done at this point so I Took a break and let them heal and do 3 gens then I killed them all. I Got called a sorry basement camper but honestly they didn’t give me a chance to leave it and I was being nice after the DC and poor survivor play and still get called names. I guess I’m suppose to let them all live or it’s not being nice.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 905

It happens. Believe it or not survivors get harassed by other survivors in endgame chat or by messages. "Why didn't you save me...yadda ...yadda. Trash survivor. Take a hit, forehead, not to mention the racial slurs dropped just to prove they are badazzes. These are just people, not survivors, not killers, but ignorant players who have a problem admitting they might have made a mistake or they could be wrong or they could player better. I had a game against an Oni not too long ago, I was two man swfing (not on comms because he streams) and on my first hook I could see all three survivors trying to save me. Now, if I can see them, so can the Oni. He didn't leave the hook, I went into second stage. My friend had a fit about him camping in postgame chat. I came to his defense because what was he supposed to do when you they all there? Leave and go kick a lonesome gen? Players don't stop to think, they don't think about what they are doing in relation to what you are doing. They'll never learn, so don't waste your breath. Keep on keeping on. If you play this game long enough you'll have to get used to the salt. Use it on your fries.

• honestlybaffled
    honestlybaffled Member Posts: 175

I loved that story btw, does sound like an average game.

Yeah, survivors that "farm hooks" are cancer.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

Lol this! This is how 75% of my killer games go as well. They rush hooks and get mad I didn’t go wait in corner for them to rescue. What thought process is that?

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

Never listen to the salty losers in chat. It’s easy to sling insults behind the safety of a computer screen. These are people angry they lost. Lucky on ps4 we don’t have chat, and I’ve set my messages to NOPE.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

All I do is say “Ok Boomer” and they typically either stop or keep feeding me salt.

I love getting salt. It entertains me.