Who is the hottest killer in your opinion?

CLAUDETTEINABUSH
CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

I'm bringing it back baby. Who is the hottest of the hottest?

Do you think hag? Plague. Bubba?

Let me know belowww

Leeeeeeets begin!

Who is the hottest killer in your opinion? 183 votes

Huntress (Russian THICCNESS)
15%
WeederickCosmicGuyAREA51AIRCRAFTSalty_Huntressshadowman0105NikotiiniAdriang14End_of_SlayerUmbrae_pkMonfuiserTodgeweihtLucamaSteel_EyedEmpathyModuleRobMeister88DiamBloodyHatchetmommyveekilldeBooper_Of_Snoot 28 votes
Myers (look at his LEGZ)
13%
myers_obsessionYaNesteaNoFaceVenzhasarmandfm11Dito175Johnny_XManMrsMyerspettybratASAPTurtlePandamoniumEnderloganYTNeaMainNON_TOXIC3Hecking_IdiotCLAUDETTEINABUSHreliableclaudettenamjuunnOtakuBurritononame11223345Owlzey 25 votes
Bubba (I wonder for what reason he is using his hammer)
1%
DemiurgDicklayciaRapid_Oli_YT 3 votes
Spirit (she got an ash,but she doesn't wipe it I believe)
12%
thesuicidefoxPoeka123Blade92HattyJohnyBlooddanielbird11DeadeyeNibla02MJ_OutgiulianodannyfanGato_LocoKimuraasdi_vasdiGamingHulk123Every1poopssneakymegheadAdvorsusAlbinoVieraPuppetsolidhex 23 votes
Plague (I'm going to puke)
10%
ThatbrownmonsterBigyo369DocFabronMegMain98Raveanpaul_densonlunaticlifterBrucecastro81underlord99HealsBadManVanillaIceCreamhonestlybaffledKotobelkaClickyClickyTheBilldozerKurtKobainFreak01RoseyDevlinPixel_BoomBotrupexo 19 votes
Legion (which one)
17%
PuggyMohawkaderpymuffinCheersxChrisxHeartboundCashelP14KeezoTaigaMerGirl2003shadow3989anonymous31337TheGhostFaceMainHelevetin_nopeeOrycteropus_aferLegionOfDumbWRussoWMozmattWhiskers93Demogordon_RamsayAzgarthus 32 votes
Nurse (dunno dude)
2%
ABannedCatdfrenchieeOicimauLx_maliceStrange_Scarecrow 5 votes
Doctor (love his laugh)
0%
Boaris030 1 vote
Hag (she got the curves)
1%
AAAAADigglyCrystal_cobweb 3 votes
Someone else (not enough space thanks behavior)
24%
dwightswaifuChubsterAztreonam78RainbowPatooieWixlylAngelicus23kate_best_girlAntiJellypootis_BearBigbootiejudy666Spooky13KaijuMechanicalWolfSeltas0208pichumudkipMrsGhostfaceoh_0kZtarShotgaydavidkingNabskull 44 votes
Β«1

Comments