We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

What would y'all rather have as a chapter

Alright I noticed that two highly requested killers are Pennywise and the Xenomorph from Alien. I'm curious on which y'all would prefer as a chapter of y'all could only choose one. Killer: Pennywise and Survivor: Bill Denbrough or Killer: Xenomorph and Survivor:Ellen Ripley

Answers

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Alien, easily. Even if it wasn't explicitly Alien and we got Amanda Ripley in an Alien Isolation chapter I would still be really happy. I just want to play as the Xenomorph.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

No, dont add poor Alien. I dont want to see the poor creature being looped and tbagged behind every pallet.

• Nunya_Nunyabiz
    Nunya_Nunyabiz Member Posts: 30

I'd rather have an elemental killer than see my favorite horror icons get tbagged or taunted, most killers are strategic but we have a blind game of cat and mouse

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Xeno and Riply for sure, not even a fair question to be honest. Seriously I have wanted Alien/Riply for a long time, please make this happen BHVR.