What is your favourite perk regarding lore?

Hunefer
Hunefer Member Posts: 15

Mine is Whispers, I like the mechanic of the entity actually whispering in your ear when there is a survivor nearby and it makes me feel more like a killer who is probably pretty stupid but still has that rudimentary understanding of what the entity says. Of course, if you take the game serious, its better to watch the Icon, but still, the mechanic is well made. Also its description is cool: "It's unclear as to the motivations of The Fog, but it is undeniable that it often takes the beast's side."

Comments

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

Tinkerer! Very situational perk, but I love the implications about The Hillbilly

• AAAAA

Also, a couple of other interesting ones are Calm Spirit and Beast of Prey. Probably also Spies from the Shadows; I think understanding the crows will give us many insights into The Entity.

• AAAAA

Bamboozle and PGtW, too. And NOED...

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    edited January 2020

Beast of prey implies that red stain comes from Entity. When you use this perk, you lose connection with Entity for moment, so your red stain disappears.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Plunder's stinct: It talks about old people that used to search chests, very curious

• Kimura
    Kimura Member Posts: 40

Diversion. The idea that the entity has complete control over it's realm and every single thing inside it, and when someone throws something out of place, like throwing a rock to get the killers attention, it creates that loud noise notification because it's not something the entity did, it's something it didn't plan and it wants you to find out what made it. It's why the exit gates don't give a loud noise notification, it expects them to escape and pull that lever, but that tiny rock was something it didn't plan.