The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can we rename DS to Decisive Buttplug until it gets nerfed?

DocFabron
DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
That way the name matches up to what it feels like to get affected by DS?

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I'm just glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I read the title.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Baphomett said:
    Baphomett said:

I feel like DS is becoming a challenge perk, like no mither.  You get three hits before you go down, but that first hook will be facecamped until you die.

INB4 - Facecamping doesn't exist anymore, you are using the wrong term for standing with the killers face in the survivirs crotch for 2 munutes!

Hard Camping can you now talk about the topic?

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Milo said:

@Baphomett said:
    Baphomett said:

I feel like DS is becoming a challenge perk, like no mither.  You get three hits before you go down, but that first hook will be facecamped until you die.

INB4 - Facecamping doesn't exist anymore, you are using the wrong term for standing with the killers face in the survivirs crotch for 2 munutes!

Sorry, didnt realize you were that into buttplugs.  Carry on.
  • BasementLeatherBoi
    BasementLeatherBoi Member Posts: 72

I agree with this 100%. We could also add to its description “The definition of a crutch perk”

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Baphomett said:
    Milo said:

@Baphomett said:

Baphomett said:

Sorry, didnt realize you were that into buttplugs.  Carry on.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Watermelon said:
    Oh no, survivors have a good perk we must nerf it now!!!

What's good for the goose...

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Is DS gonna be once per match still?

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

See: PWYF, Save the Best for Last, Nurse's calling, Franklin's Demise, BBQ&Chilli.... Need I continue?
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    Watermelon said:

See: PWYF, Save the Best for Last, Nurse's calling, Franklin's Demise, BBQ&Chilli.... Need I continue?

-_- I... literally can't understand your point when you put PWYF alongside Nurse's calling...

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

It's not getting nerfed, praise the gods!!!

• Tzeentchling9

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    Watermelon said:

-_- I... literally can't understand your point when you put PWYF alongside Nurse's calling...

Both were complained about by Survivors until nerfed. 
  • Tzeentchling9

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    Watermelon said:

Both were complained about by Survivors until nerfed. 
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    It doesn't work often enough to warrent a nerf imo. It's so buggy that 60% of the time it doesn't work... 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    It doesn't work often enough to warrent a nerf imo. It's so buggy that 60% of the time it doesn't work... 

And yet people keep using it, so I'm gonna go ahead and classify this as a false statement.

• slingshotsurvivor
    edited August 2018
    Orion said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:

And yet people keep using it, so I'm gonna go ahead and classify this as a false statement.

Yeah I don't get why people keep using it either. Can't use it near a hook unless you want to lose it and not have it work. Can't use it near a gen cause it'll trigger a skill check. Can't use it when there is a spike in ping as it won't register. Can't use it due to lag. Can't use it in KYF as it's buggy there... Still not sure how this perk gets so much attention from survivors and complaints from killers. Trying to use it is like trying to bat with one hand, blindfolded and being 2 feet away from the plate. Not sure what it's like on PC but on PS4 it's poop. 
  • BasementLeatherBoi
    BasementLeatherBoi Member Posts: 72

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    Orion said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:

Yeah I don't get why people keep using it either. Can't use it near a hook unless you want to lose it and not have it work. Can't use it near a gen cause it'll trigger a skill check. Can't use it when there is a spike in ping as it won't register. Can't use it due to lag. Can't use it in KYF as it's buggy there... Still not sure how this perk gets so much attention from survivors and complaints from killers. Trying to use it is like trying to bat with one hand, blindfolded and being 2 feet away from the plate. Not sure what it's like on PC but on PS4 it's poop. 

Umm. I play on Xbox and it doesn’t really have any of those issues. The one issue is that you can’t use it when you’re right on a hook or you’ll lose it. Otherwise it works as intended. Once you get the timing down on hitting the skill check it becomes one of the most overpowered perks in a survivors tool kit.

• slingshotsurvivor

@slingshotsurvivor said:
    Orion said:

@slingshotsurvivor said:

Umm. I play on Xbox and it doesn’t really have any of those issues. The one issue is that you can’t use it when you’re right on a hook or you’ll lose it. Otherwise it works as intended. Once you get the timing down on hitting the skill check it becomes one of the most overpowered perks in a survivors tool kit.

Nice might have to get it on Xbox! Thanks for the tip 👍
  • Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

@MrChills said:
    Nah, let's rename it " Decisive Camp"

"Decisive Strikes get Decisive Hooks."

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I just call it "Abusive Strike"

I believe I got it from Bahroo - and it kinda stuck since.

• DocFabron
    Dudddd said:
    That way the name matches up to what it feels like to get affected by DS?
    Can we rename noed to “ Im terrible “ or ruin to “ I cant play killer good”
    Lol ok lets see you get to rank 1 without Ruin. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Well we've seen perkless Freddy's and Nurses get to rank 1 killer so it could happen. But in this case I highly doubt even with perks they could do it.

• DocFabron
    edited August 2018
    powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Well we've seen perkless Freddy's and Nurses get to rank 1 killer so it could happen. But in this case I highly doubt even with perks they could do it.

It's possible to do, but there will be alot of de-pipping and stress that comes with it.