PS4 Wraith = Camper?

So I play survivor across all ranks... I have never played a wraith that doesn't camp. I'm talking 100% of matches I play against the Wraith, they camp 100% of the time... anyone else notice this? BTW been playing for awhile not a PS+ person

Comments

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Wraith and LF are the camping pros, but I've played a few of each that don't camp.  Thier abilities are particularly suited for it, though, so I wouldn't expect that to be the norm.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Yes most Wraiths will just cloak and camp the hook. Not all of them do. Don't want to tar every Wraith player with the same brush. I have played against some who don't camp. But a lot of them do.

Same with Camperface Cannibal.

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

Maybe, maybe not. Does it matter?

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

Nah I rarely run into camping wraiths unless I'm super low rank from not playing on PS4 for a few seasons. The again, I rarely even see wraiths tbh.

I play Wraith on ps4 a ton though, and I hook it and book it just like with any killer (unless y'all are swarming the hook, seriously cut that out, let me cloak and go before running up to the hook dudes). #NotAllBingBongs

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@RuneStarr said:
    Nah I rarely run into camping wraiths unless I'm super low rank from not playing on PS4 for a few seasons. The again, I rarely even see wraiths tbh.

I play Wraith on ps4 a ton though, and I hook it and book it just like with any killer (unless y'all are swarming the hook, seriously cut that out, let me cloak and go before running up to the hook dudes). #NotAllBingBongs

Hey off topic is your user name the same on PS4? Me and @chemical_reject think we ran into you this past weekend.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    fcc2014 said:

@RuneStarr said:

Hey off topic is your user name the same on PS4? Me and @chemical_reject think we ran into you this past weekend.

Ha, yeah it is. I swear I rarely play nurse! I was doing dailies waiting for my friend to get online. 
  • fcc2014
    RuneStarr said:
    fcc2014 said:

@RuneStarr said:

Ha, yeah it is. I swear I rarely play nurse! I was doing dailies waiting for my friend to get online. 
    That's cool it is fun running in to people from the forum.
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    fcc2014 said:
    RuneStarr said:
    fcc2014 said:

@RuneStarr said:

Lol ur a little late @fcc2014 I hit his wall up already lol
  • fcc2014

@chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

RuneStarr said:

fcc2014 said:

@RuneStarr said:

@chemical_reject = STALKER

Please don't report me for cyber-bullying you!

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

RuneStarr said:

fcc2014 said:

@RuneStarr said:

@chemical_reject = STALKER

Please don't report me for cyber-bullying you!

Lol don't worry I'm not made of glass like SOME people on this forum 
  • M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    Most likely a daily ritual to get kills as the wraith so they have to camp to get the kills because wraith is so damn weak
  • FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190

So I play survivor across all ranks... I have never played a wraith that doesn't camp. I'm talking 100% of matches I play against the Wraith, they camp 100% of the time... anyone else notice this? BTW been playing for awhile not a PS+ person

I am a killer main but i hate campers thats why i don't camp ever...i try to be a fair killer but looping is as annoying as camping for survivors
  • Der_Schatten
    Der_Schatten Member Posts: 82

Sadly 80% of all Ps4 Killers camp :( But maybe you think Wraith is for Camping, but if you dont camp and use ur cloak to rush to the next surv. he is mush more stronger.

• qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

@Der_Schatten said:
    Sadly 80% of all Ps4 Killers camp :( But maybe you think Wraith is for Camping, but if you dont camp and use ur cloak to rush to the next surv. he is mush more stronger.

I disagree with 80%, maybe at Rank 15...

And I get why the wraith camps... its literally the only use for his "perk" other then jump scaring other survivors...

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@qpwoeiruty said:

@Der_Schatten said:

And I get why the wraith camps... its literally the only use for his "perk" other then jump scaring other survivors...

try this: sloppy butcher, NC, hex ruin, enduring.
    always cloak after hit, do not respect pallets
    see what his power does

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@qpwoeiruty said:

Wraith is a very weak killer, his power basically suggest to camp. You wait till someone is unhooked and then follow his bloodtrails.
    Camping is part of the game btw and can be easily countered

• fcc2014

@Sarief said:

@qpwoeiruty said:

@Der_Schatten said:

see what his power does

It is early what is NC?

• Sarief

@fcc2014 said:

@Sarief said:

@qpwoeiruty said:

@Der_Schatten said:

see what his power does

It is early what is NC?

Nurse's Calling. Shows healing survivors. On wraith, who is invisible and has no terror radius, it's 28 radius of all seeing. and you need to Self Care for at least 30 seconds. And you leave more bloodpools. And in invis he sees them better.

• fcc2014
    edited August 2018

isn't that over kill with nurses and sloppy butcher? Once they are injured you can track them while cloaked. Maybe switch nurses for brutal strength? That with enduring would make pallets not a big deal.

• Sarief

@fcc2014 said:
    isn't that over kill with nurses and sloppy butcher? Once they are injured you can track them while cloaked. Maybe switch nurses for brutal strength? That with enduring would make pallets not a big deal.

not really, since his movement speed is to fast to actually notice most bloodstains from far away. You need to be really close to actually notice it. NC works from 28 meters

• fcc2014

@Sarief Fair enough.

• Der_Schatten

@Sarief said:

@qpwoeiruty said:

@Der_Schatten said:

see what his power does

i use BBQ,Ruin,Thana and "NC" is VERY strong 4 him too.. but only if u dont camp ;)

I play Rank 1 most of the time... and Really 80-85€ r camping... on rank 15-20 is about 90%

• Der_Schatten
    edited August 2018

*80-85% ... Money cant camp i guess XD

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Lol imagine built in kindred with a camping cloaked wraith and a flashlight
  • Sarief

his toolkit is very good for camping, but I suggest to do soft-camping/patroling. 3 nearest gens is enough on him, making it really hard to actually fight him