Ya Got the Gate Open, Leave Already!

Options
JaPonii
JaPonii Member Posts: 91
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

Life...Life is about hardships, it makes you question things like "Hey why aren't these effers on the floor with Reverse Bear Traps in their mouths?"

Artist: https://tumblrgallery.com/tumblrblog/gallery/346532/2.html

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Who drew this?

• JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91
    Options

@MrChills said:
    Who drew this?

Shoot forgot the link, hangon

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

Just hit them and get more BPs.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

If everyone were at exit gates. They are just being jerks

• Ashenstride
    Ashenstride Member Posts: 12
    Options

Yeah, usually survivors only hang out in the exit gates because they want to see if they can farm more bloodpoints from any other survivors that go down. Unfortunately, they can't see the other exit gate where survivors are doing the same thing...

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    I always leave f those toxic survivors. Ive never been that type of surv, unless im purposely trying to distract the killer from a newb etc thats the only time i tbag. Other than that i tbag as a greetin to survivors..idk why but its a thing. Once you tbag a fellow surv they know you know how to play more or less. Once at exit gates unless im running BT and a surv got hooked i leave. If not i go for the save and leave. I never stay to be an #########, if i do i do the pointing thing to the killer as my way of saying gg then i walk away.
  • ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    Options

A part of the problem is that there's a lot of incentive to stay. You can still get Emblem and Blood Points by staying, especially if the killer chases you out.

You can't get Blood Points from sabotaging after the gens are done, so something similar could be done.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

A part of the problem is that there's a lot of incentive to stay. You can still get Emblem and Blood Points by staying, especially if the killer chases you out.

You can't get Blood Points from sabotaging after the gens are done, so something similar could be done.

What's with all the necro'ing, if I may ask? 
  • ModernFable
    Options

@Khalednazari said:
    ModernFable said:

What's nercro'ing? I'm relatively new to the forum.

• Khalednazari
    Options

Reviving a lot older threads is called nerco'ing. 
  • BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

@MrChills said:
    Who drew this?

Someone who thinks about pips too much xD

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    Part of the problem is that survivors know they're safe at the gate more often than not, so they get to be dicks until they make the killer go hit them. 

There's very little the average killer can do to snatch victory away from a survivor at the gate.
  • ModernFable
    Options

@Khalednazari said:
    ModernFable said:

Reviving a lot older threads is called nerco'ing. 

Oh, well when I'm not making my own discussions, I'm browsing through everybody else's.

And I don't mean to be rude by it, but I find most of the threads on here aren't really worth having discussions about. So most of the time, I end up passing by a ton of them, making me end up really far down the pages.

• Khalednazari
    edited November 2018
    Options
    ModernFable said:

And I don't mean to be rude by it, but I find most of the threads on here aren't really worth having discussions about.
    That's actually very true. 
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options
    Wouldn't mind being able to bust the controls after they are open, any survivors inside would get forced out if the gate closed on them.
  • purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    Options

@Milo said:

Or the killer was a shitter camper and deserves the bm.

• Rebel_Raven
    edited November 2018
    Options

@purebalance said:

@Milo said:

Or the killer was a shitter camper and deserves the bm.

During the event when I hooked a survivor, I ran like -they- were the killer and they still camped out at the gates.
    So, they're just being jerks.
    It's absurdly rare that I run into a survivor that isn't a jerk about the exit gates.
    They know they're safe near an escape point, especially the gates, and abuse the hell out of it.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

Just tab out and watch some Youtube.

That's what I do. Can't be arsed to chase them all the way out if they are just gonna do that.

• Purr
    Purr Member Posts: 83
    Options

@Swiftblade131 said:

That's what I do. Can't be arsed to chase them all the way out if they are just gonna do that.

thats wat i do i run around and break any pallets i missed and then afk in a corner and watch some vids on youtube
    if they take over 3 mins to leave i report for holding game hostage
    plain and simple

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

We just have a stinking campfire and dirty log to look forward to when we leave. We want to hang out in the basement and watch TV. Maybe hang out is a poor choice of words here.

• Purr
    Options

@darktrix said:
    We just have a stinking campfire and dirty log to look forward to when we leave. We want to hang out in the basement and watch TV. Maybe hang out is a poor choice of words here.

except u force others to wait as well i.e. holding the game hostage

• Rebel_Raven
    edited November 2018
    Options
    darktrix said:

The TVs aren't in the basement, and the only thing on is static, or camera feeds of other level areas.

Why do you think the basement gets called the sex dungeon?
  • Giomancer
    Giomancer Member Posts: 5
    Options

A friend of mine has a saying for when survivors stay and do anything but escape:

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

It's quite amusing to watch her punish such hubris. ^^

• Purr
    Options

@Giomancer said:
    A friend of mine has a saying for when survivors stay and do anything but escape:

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

It's quite amusing to watch her punish such hubris. ^^

i take my nurse and blink thro the open gate its amazing when all 4 are at the other gate which is open and someone runs to the other to open it for extra points only to get downed and hooked which then leads to a 3k instead of a 0k its soo beautiful and the salt after is normaly very amazing

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544
    Options

When you get a 4 man kill and you don't have to worry about t-bagging at the gates.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

@Purr said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

thats wat i do i run around and break any pallets i missed and then afk in a corner and watch some vids on youtube
    if they take over 3 mins to leave i report for holding game hostage
    plain and simple

You know what's up

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,367
    Options

Lol at people who thinking pipping is winning

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options
    I used to hate it too, but I came to terms with it: it doesn't take too long to hit them and force them out. Teabagging makes it more annoying, but we just have to deal with that.

What's much more annoying and possibly borders holding the game hostage is hiding somewhere else when gates are already opened, and not doing #########. Some survivors want to get the hatch, which is bad enough, but the worst kind really just wants to ######### with you.
    This is rare though, so I don't think it's such a big deal.
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    edited November 2018
    Options

Actually, it would be so nice if everyone here made a search before post a new thread. Forums like this get flooded by everyone wanting to have their say but unwilling to read what others wrote.
    Just think about camping killers or DS. Almost literally every day a new thread is started about this two topics. Interesting ideas tend do get lost in the cacophony.