Bannable body blocking?

ggezbaby
ggezbaby Member Posts: 404
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

Currently playing a match on Hawkins. I finished the single gen upstairs, leaving 3 gens. When I tried to leave, I was blocked in the room by an unseen force? Then the Wraith bonged his bell, stayed cloaked and in my way. Has not hit me, didn’t attempt to hit anyone else who tried to come help, not even the guy with No Mither. So by this point, all three guys are upstairs with me. All the gens are finished now, so all four of us have three crows over our heads. It’s been literally 20 minutes now since I finished the gen, and he’s still body blocking me in the room, probably trying to make me DC? But why should I have to DC?

Is this bannable?

update: I managed to teleport out somehow and the wraith *immediately* disconnected lmao. He was reported.

Comments

• ReallyBigShoe
    ReallyBigShoe Member Posts: 764

That is bannable, yes. Report.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

That is taking the game hostage. Report. People like that need to be banned permanently.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    edited January 2020

You could've also just died to the EGC if the survivors opened the gates and it would've got you out without DCing. But this is bannable, yes, if there were survivors left and the EGC hadn't even started yet that's reportable.

• ggezbaby
    ggezbaby Member Posts: 404
    edited January 2020

I could have died to EGC, but honestly, I shouldn't have to die just because someone decides to body block me literally the entire game and not even attempt to play correctly. And the rest of the team didn’t think so either, so they didn’t trigger the EGC. We weren’t swf, I was the random solo, so there really was no reason for it. But yeah, I realize now that it is bannable, thank you! :)

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

you tp'd out?

Nea would like to know your location.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Like the others said: You should report this. Keep in mind that you need video proof for this.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

If his intention was to block you so you died by EGC it's an iffy but not technically bannable thing to do.

But considering he didn't hit anyone else even if everyone was there, even a no mither as you said, it only makes it weirder 🤔

• Kgooch
    Kgooch Member Posts: 8

Crybaby YouTube dead by daylight gooch hits