You want something to be done about your complaints and to be understood? Let me help you.

OMagic_ManO
OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

Number 1 rule, do not have a bias, do not blame others, keep this as a "this is a problem and I want to fix it, let me suggest why and how".

You can keep emotion in your topic to convey what this means to you but do not make your emotions your topic.

If you do not like something, don't scream at the devs for it, "devs work on cosmetics and only care about money and they don't read our posts and ignore us", they work hard for their community and they care, with each change they take their step to help their players have a good time, many of their people work on a different things, do you think the Devs nor I want to read and respond to your post if it's just insulting and complaining and blaming someone, being petty? Come on, that's childish. Money is what keeps the game running, I wouldn't go to work if I wasn't getting paid for my work.

When you suggest to change something, be constructive and provide a way on how, instead of saying "I hate x and y killer nerf them" etc. we'd much better understand "This is not in a good spot right now because it lacks this and/or is too powerful in this, I suggest we do a b and c to fix it".

Do not bash other people down for your opinion and play the "us vs. them" mentality, that makes your argument just about invalid as instead of me as the opposite player, disagreeing or having my own opinion, my words are disregarded by being called a "disgusting killer main", when you make polls and the such, or ask questions, don't give people problems when answering.

Felt like this needed to be addressed quick, thanks for listening.

I am not making a tl;dr because this should be read fully without me giving a short version.

Post edited by OMagic_ManO on

Comments